Get useful clues to fix Bluetooth not working on iPhone 6s, 6S +. Apple makes worth iPhone 6S/ 6S+/ 7/ 7 plus. It all are able to upgrade to iOS 11. In More, as per it former behaves it gives Bluetooth (version 4.2) in iPhone 6S and later to connect wireless Bluetooth accessories Such as Speaker, headset, keyboard and now Apple Watch too. But, we can’t transfer file, ringtone or other stuff via iPhone Bluetooth as like Android. It’s possible on iPhone using Airdrop.
In Starting Bluetooth was working well. But sometimes after upgrading iOS, the problem occurs. Since many users are reporting their issue in his/her tone like Bluetooth doesn’t work, not finding devices, iPhone 6S Bluetooth not working, iPhone Bluetooth not working in the car, Bluetooth problem in iOS, Bluetooth Discoverable and Won’t connect.
If having an issue which is listed above, then don’t worry. And try step by step guide to fix Bluetooth not working on iPhone 6S and later. Hope it would be helpful to avoid trouble.
Alternate workarounds to fix Bluetooth not working on iPhone, iPad, iPod
Fix #1. Verify your iPhone 6S, or later model and wired or wireless Bluetooth device are close to each other.
Fix #2. Make sure your Bluetooth accessory is turned on and connected to power or fully charged. If your accessories are working on batteries, test them to see if it needed to replace.
Fix #3. You should restart your Bluetooth Accessory.
Fix #4. You should have the latest edition of iOS on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
Fix #5. Check your iDevice Bluetooth toggle is on/Green.
Open the Settings App looks like a gear icon→ Bluetooth. If you can’t turn on Bluetooth, then restart your iPhone.
Fix #6. Once Unpair the Bluetooth Accessory and then put back in discovery mode then re-pair and test again.
After trying all ways if you Bluetooth issue persists Then apply following tidbits.
Get help from below for your iPhone 6/ 6S/ 6S Plus Bluetooth Problem
- Disable/ Enable Bluetooth from iOS settings
- Restart or Reboot iPhone or Accessories (Switch to Bluetooth mode)
- Forgot Bluetooth device
- Update Apple or Third-Party Accessories Firmware or Software
- Reset All the iOS Settings
- Stop to auto pair with other devices
- Configure Accessibility settings Using iTunes
- Unable to connect to Mac: Remove Device on Mac’s Bluetooth Preferences
- Bluetooth not connecting to Car Stereo, CarPlay – Restart Car or CarPlay
- Check Bluetooth Hardware – Antenna
- Go with Apple Support at apple store
The Essential Guide – 14 Tips: Bluetooth not working in iOS 11
- Check with the Bluetooth accessory manufacturer to make sure that, your third-party Bluetooth device works with your iOS device.
- At the ultimate troubleshooting, you must go to Apple Support.
Hope, you got here satisfied clues to fix Bluetooth not working on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch. if any further assistance needed don’t hesitate to ask me in the comments.