Last Updated on May 13, 2021
Can’t change profile bio on Clubhouse? Unable to change the name on Clubhouse? Many Clubhouse App users have reported the issues regarding the Clubhouse Profile and its Bio section, is not updating, is stuck on loading, and more. The Bio section of Clubhouse is, of course, special for you, where one can express its personality with new emerging ideas. Nevertheless, it’s too irritating when you’re excited about the new Clubhouse Bio, but Clubhouse won’t let you make changes.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
If you want to change the Clubhouse Profile Bio, don’t wander around the web and troubleshoot the app by trying the tricks mentioned below.
Fix Profile Bio Not Updating on Clubhouse App
1. Force Close Clubhouse App
The issue with the Clubhouse app seems to be expected, and what’s best than force closing or stopping the Clubhouse App from a background completely. This will stop all the processes running in the background for Clubhouse App, and when you re-launch it on the device, it’ll start fresh.
For iPhone without Home Button, swipe up from the bottom of the screen to bring the App Switcher on screen and swipe up the Clubhouse App to force close it.
For iPhone with Home button, double press the home button, and when all the apps show up, swipe up the Clubhouse app.
- Go to the Settings app.
- Tap Applications or Apps option.
- Find the Clubhouse App.
- Tap on it.
- Tap on Force stop.
2. Check Clubhouse Server
If force stopping the Clubhouse App didn’t work, check the Clubhouse server is running or under maintenance. While the Clubhouse Servers are down, it’s obvious some functions won’t work, or the app will completely have halted. And the worst part is there is nothing we can do about it until the app starts working from their end. To check the Clubhouse Server visit the Twitter Account of Clubhouse.
3. Switch to Wi-Fi or Cellular Data
The server is up and running but still can’t update the profile bio of the Clubhouse App? Then check the internet connectivity of your device. Apps like Clubhouse require a stable and robust internet connection. In this era, we are highly reliable on Wi-Fi connection to get the best speed possible, but sometimes the Wi-Fi is not all you need; kindly try to switch to Mobile Data and then update the Profile Bio of Clubhouse App.
At the same time, disconnect the phone from VPN, as it might be creating a gap between the app and the internet. Here’s how to disable VPN on iPhone and Android.
- To disable VPN on iPhone, open the Settings app > General > Turn Off VPN.
- To disable VPN on Android, open Settings app > Connections or Internet & Network > VPN > Turn Off VPN.
4. Update Clubhouse App and iOS/Android
Is your Clubhouse App up to date? Don’t know? Keeping the apps and firmware up to date resolves most of the problems that we can face in the future or already dealing with it and ignoring just because of our busy routine schedule. But believe me, you don’t have to deal with any of the problems when you keep updating the Software and the installed Apps.
Before proceeding with the below steps, makes sure to connect the device to Wi-Fi.
To Update Clubhouse App on iPhone:
- Go to the App Store and tap on the profile icon located in the upper-right corner.
- There scroll down the list of apps and tap the Update button next to Clubhouse.
To Update Clubhouse App on Android:
- Go to the Google Play.
- Search Clubhouse App and Update it.
To Update iPhone:
- Navigate to the Settings app.
- Tap General.
- Tap Software Update.
- Let the Apple Servers detect the latest software available for you, and then tap Download and Install.
To Update Android:
- Open the Settings app.
- Search Software Updates using the search button.
- Download and Install the update if available.
4. Log Out and Log In to Clubhouse
Another worth trying workaround is to sign out of your account from Clubhouse for some moments and then sign back in. This will troubleshoot the problems associated with your Clubhouse Account and the app.
- Open the Clubhouse App.
- Hit the Profile button on the top-right screen.
- Tap on the Settings button that looks like a gear icon.
- Scroll down and tap Log Out.
Restart the phone like I’ve mentioned the steps, and then try to log in back with the correct credentials.
5. Reinstall the Clubhouse App
The last but potential trick that is left to fix the unable to update Clubhouse Profile Bio is to reinstall the Clubhouse App. I’m recommending this because removing the app from the phone will make much more difference than doing anything since it takes more time; that’s why we’ve listed this in the end.
But now it seems the above-mentioned solutions didn’t work for you; then it’s better to save time and reinstall the Clubhouse App and give it a fresh start.
- Navigate to the Clubhouse App icon on the home screen.
- Touch and hold the Clubhouse app icon until options show up.
- Tap Remove App.
- Touch and hold the Clubhouse App and select Delete or Uninstall.
6. Contact Clubhouse Support
Ending the article with this suggestion, contact the Clubhouse support and ask them for help. There are different platforms where you can connect with Clubhouse Support, like Forums, Chatbox Support, Email, Social Platforms, etc. We’ve made this detailed guide on how to contact Clubhouse Support