Unable to load invite information Clubhouse? Don’t worry, Finally, you’ve got an invite to join the exciting room, and on tapping, Clubhouse showing Unable to load invite information message? As in the beginning, if you have an extensive network on Clubhouse, then try joining another invite if available; this will make it straightforward for you; either the problem is with Invite or the Clubhouse App itself. There are few key points to be checked, like Clubhouse Servers, Network Connections, Clubhouse App is corrupted?
To make it easier for you and get straight to the solutions, we’ve prepared this article to fix the unable to load invite information; please try again on Clubhouse.
Fix Clubhouse, Unable to load invite information, please try again
1. Verify Clubhouse Servers are Up and Running
First things first, since the Clubhouse App is highly dependable upon the Servers, and all of the data and information are obviously store on those servers. If they are not operable and facing an issue or under maintenance, you won’t be able to use the Clubhouse App; not only the invite part but the entire Clubhouse app is stuck until the Server up and running.
Visit the Twitter Account of Clubhouse App and see if they have any latest tweets regarding the maintenance or anything. Alternatively, there are few other ways to check the Clubhouse Status via CH Support.
When the Clubhouse is down for maintenance, then just sit and relax until it starts working.
2. Avoid Using VPN
Most of the users are in the habit of using the VPN all the time, on smartphones too. And the VPN tries to mask your original IP Address, which isn’t in favor of certain applications, and of course, they will not work appropriately.
We’re advising you to turn off the VPN for some time and then try to load the invite information on the Clubhouse App. If the VPN is interfering with the internet connectivity, then this is the best thing you can do.
- Launch the Settings app on iPhone.
- Tap General.
- Toggle Off VPN.
- Go to the Settings app.
- Tap Connections or Network & Internet Settings and select More connection settings.
- Tap VPN.
- Turn Off VPN.
3. Restart the Device
Before retrying to Load the Invite Information on iPhone or Android, why not close all the background running processes and applications. To achieve this, rebooting the device is the best solution available for you.
For iPhone 8 or later:
- Press and quickly release the Volume Up button.
- Press and quickly release the Volume down button.
- Press and hold the Side button until the Apple logo shows up.
For iPhone 7, 7Plus:
- Press and hold the Volume Down button and Side button until the Apple logo comes on screen.
For iPhone 6S, 6SPlus, or Earlier:
- Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and Home button and release when the Apple logo appears.
- Press and hold the Lock/Unlock button and choose the Power Off option.
- Let the device rest for a minute and turn it back on by pressing the Lock/Unlock button.
4. Retry on Invite
After receiving the unable to load invite information, please try again message, have you tried to access the Invite again? If not, then do it. What if the error was just a temporary bug?
Give one more try to invite, before moving to another solution.
5. Login to Clubhouse Account
For the issues with particular Clubhouse accounts, log out and log back into the Clubhouse account work most of the time. When you sign out of the Clubhouse and sign back in, the data reloads to the Clubhouse app associated with your account, and this is what we wish to do.
- Go to the Clubhouse App on your phone.
- Tap on the Profile icon.
- Look for the Settings icon on the upper-right corner and tap on it.
- At the end of the screen, tap on Log out.
Restart the phone, refer to the above part of the tutorial and perform a restart. After that, log in to the Clubhouse app and see if the issue still persists.
6. Switch Internet Connection
Did the above workaround do the trick? If not, then it’s time to troubleshoot the internet connection of the device. Are you using Wi-Fi? Yes? Then switch to Cellular Data. It still didn’t work, then try connecting to an alternate Wi-Fi connection for good.
There are few ways to check the internet is working or not like, search anything on the web browser, try playing YouTube videos, use Instagram, etc.
7. Reinstall Clubhouse App
Can’t access the Clubhouse Invite? Your Clubhouse app is dealing with some hefty problems that are undefinable, and in reality, you don’t need to worry about the problems. Instead, try common solutions to get rid of these errors.
Delete the bad version of the Clubhouse App and install the fresh, updated Clubhouse app.
- Unlock the iPhone.
- Find the Clubhouse app icon.
- Touch and hold the Clubhouse app and choose to Remove the app.
- Touch and hold the Clubhouse app icon and tap Delete or Uninstall.
Download the Clubhouse App from the Google Play or App Store and load the invite again.
8. Submit Request to Clubhouse
Getting in touch with the Clubhouse Support Team is too easy if you check our detailed article on how to contact Clubhouse App Support. You can raise support Tickets, drop Email to them, use Chat support, or try to connect them on Social apps.
Wish you happy using Clubhouse without any problem! Comment me to get more help!