Ohhh, Your iPad Dock Not Working or Showing, You must know New iPad dock in iOS 11 is prominent tools for access multiple applications very fast and alternatively. iPad dock is for open recently used or closed apps, Too much needed app all the time, Set apps in Split view (Side by Side design), Multitasking, Drag and Drop and App switcher. This is quick tutorial on fix iPad dock related problems like stuck, Dock in iPad Disabled, Unable to access app on Dock because of unresponsive screen.
New iOS 11 for iPad is the biggest update ever, using these awesome features iDevice feel like Small version of Desktop. Because all application now in control and on single screen for instant preview. 2. Multitasking, Finger gesture for activate screen. 3. Dock enable using Gesture or Assistive touch (Customise Assistive touch On iOS 11).
- 1 Steps: iPad Dock Not Working in iOS 11, Stuck, Flick up
- 1.1 1. Don’t want to see dock on iPad in iOS 11
- 1.2 2. Unable to pick up on swipe up on screen: Restart
- 1.3 3. Reset setting
- 1.4 4. Update iOS in iPad settings
- 1.5 5. Handoff not showing app on iPad dock
- 1.6 6. Downgrade beta or developer iOS to public iOS
- 1.7 7. On iPad Dock, Most Recent App Not Showing
Steps: iPad Dock Not Working in iOS 11, Stuck, Flick up
1. Don’t want to see dock on iPad in iOS 11
Swipe up finger on iPad screen reveals two control using same gesture. 1. Swipe up finger to centre of the screen Show control Dock 2. Swipe up screen to full screen give multitasking screen.
2. Unable to pick up on swipe up on screen: Restart
Sometime you might feel, Dock not responding in finger gesture. Simple restart strategy works really great for you.
Restart or Reboot iPad: Press Sleep/ Wake button until you see slide to power off screen.
3. Reset setting
Please tack backup full device before go reset all the settings.
For Both cellular or WiFi iPad model has an option for restore all the settings to default value. To reset it, Go to the Settings > General > Reset > Reset All settings.
4. Update iOS in iPad settings
Wait for new updates, and check existing new updates available in iOS 11.
Check it on iPad settings app > General > Software Update.
5. Handoff not showing app on iPad dock
Enable handoff on both iOS and Mac Device. Also
In iOS, Enable handoff from Settings > General > Handoff (Enable toggle)
In Mac, Go to Apple iCon > System Preference > General > Enable check box for “Allow handoff between this Mac and You iCloud Devices”
6. Downgrade beta or developer iOS to public iOS
You are going your iPad screen stuck only after update iOS, ideal decision is revert back to old iOS. Downgrade iOS to latest public or prior.
here’s the: Downgrade iOS 11 to iOS 10 latest version
7. On iPad Dock, Most Recent App Not Showing
Dock is showing but recently used app not showing on iPad dock. Check this settings on your iPad. Launch Settings app > General > Multitasking > Show Recents.