Last Updated on Aug 5, 2020
Typically, iOS users can be signing in default iCloud mail account on his/her iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch. But if you want to Add or Access Gmail on the iPhone mail app. then you’ve to require adding manually as Add new mail account at going Mail Settings on iPhone, iPad. At below outlined steps will teach you how to add a new mail account in the iPhone mail app. once you add your Gmail account on your iPhone. Then you can be accessed easily your Gmail inbox, Draft, Sent, Junk, Trash, and everything about Google without downloading the Google mail app.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Also, Not only Gmail but other alternate emails likely set up Exchange account, Yahoo mail, AOL, Outlook.com and you can add other Mail accounts by entering text such as name, email, password, and description.
But currently, your purpose is to Access Gmail on the iPhone mail app. kindly refer our Step by step guide.
Complete Guide to add/ Access Gmail on iPhone mail app without download Google Gmail app
Add Gmail Account to iPhone in iOS 14/iPadOS 14 or Later
- Launch the Settings app on the iPhone.
- Swipe down and tap Mail.
- Tap Accounts.
- Hit Add Account.
- Select Google.
- Type the Gmail ID and Password.
- Now set up your Gmail account on iPhone.
iOS 13 or Earlier iPhone and iPadOS Users,
There is a big change in the latest iOS,
- Go to the Settings app on iPhone
- Scroll the screen tap on Passwords & Accounts
- Tap Add Account
- Choose Google (Enter Gmail email and Password) (will be asked ”Settings” wants to use ‘google.com’ to sign in This allows the app and website to share information about you.) So tap Continue.
- Next, Enter Email or Phone number then click on Next
- Enter your Password of Google Gmail account that you use on PC or Mac computer etc. next click on Next
- Note: you can also use the AutoFill password feature (with Face ID or Toch ID access), in case you have stored Gmail account password in past.
- Follow on the on-screen instructions till the setup complete.
- I hope, now Gmail account on your phone native mail app.
From now, You will access all of your Gmail inbox, Sent, and all tabs in iOS Mail App with active Dark mode and Light Mode.
Steps to Access Gmail Account in iOS Mail App
- Launch the Mail app from your phone or iPad home screen.
- Now, choose Gmail to get your inbox email.
in case, if you would like to get the recent email and that you cant see into the inbox then, please pull the Gmail inbox phone screen from the middle of the screen, that’s why your Gmail inbox will refresh and give you the latest email.
having any issues accessing the Gmail account on your iPhone or iPad native mail App? Don’t worry, share it with us on the comment. I’m assured that our team will help you asap.
iOS 10 or Earlier users can Access Gmail on iPhone mail app with the following Steps
- Step 1. Launch Settings app on your iPhone, iPad – look likes Gear icon
- Step 2. Find Mail, Contacts, Calendars then
- Step 3. Tap on Add Account to the Accounts Section
- Step 4. Now touch on Google
- Step 5. So now enter your Google account Email and Password into the text field then tap on Sign in
- Step 6. Scroll down the screen and Tap on Accept and keep enabled Mail, Contents, Calendars and Notes then tap on Save
- Step 7. Now open up the Mail app from home screen and tap on Gmail, you can appear it in the Accounts Sections.
Now if you want to hide Gmail mail from iPhone mail app mailboxes then follow steps:
Settings app > Mail,Contacts, Calendars > Tap on Gmail > Turn Mail toggle Off.
Premium Support is Free Now
Share your feeling with us, feel free and write us, even having a query or any misunderstanding respect this article for Access Gmail on the iPhone mail app.