Last Updated on Jan 9, 2020
how to crop the image on Mac without third party software? Difficult For new Mac Users or are you editing pictures at the First time like Crop image in a square, Circle, Elliptical shape Crop Using the Mac Preview App, Without any this party software. You can do on Mac Preview image tools. But through Apple’s Preview tools you can’t do without any past experience and knowledge about it’s useful or not. So on my suggestion, it Perfectly works, You can do anything about crop image in different shapes, Fills colors, Set text, Merge images, Change image size or canvas size. To learn how to crop image on macOS.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Preview image tools are official Apple software for a preview of images and Edit with basic tools with supporting all the picture formats (JPEG, PNG, GIF, ect..).
How to Crop image on Mac, MacBook Preview App: Square, Circle, Lasso Selection Crop
- Step 1: Go to the image, Right-click on and Go for Open with.
- Step 2: Next, Click on Preview (Default).
- Step 3: Now you can see the image in the preview. For the crop part of the image. Click on “Show Markup toolbar“. for show all image editing tools.
- Step 4: Now, from the right side toolbar, Click on crop icon.
There you have four cropping options,
- Rectangular Selection
- Elliptical Selection – Convert hand cut in to perfect shape
- Lasso Selection
- Smart Lasso – Smart tools for crop objects perfectly.
After Select, the object, Click on Crop option, Press Command + X on Mac and Ctrl + X for Windows.
Then Save into your own format by going to File > Export > Format (JPEG, Open ExR, PDF, PNG, TIFF) and Quality.
Revert to Original Or Undo Change on Image From Preview
- Open Edited image file on Mac Preview App. Right, Click on Image, Open With > Preview.
- Now, From top Mac Menu, File > Revert to > Select Last Edit time or Browse All Version…
wanting more and easy tools on your MacOS. for Snapshot, Edit, Give Direction, And Photo effect beautifully, So here is the great Screen capture software for Mac in Free.
Premium Support is Free Now
Want more tips about your Work on Mac, Like How to crop the image on Mac, Edit image, Magnify object in the picture and more share with us on the comment box.