Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
Feeling hard to delete a Facebook page on the iPhone or iPad? Please go through step by step ultimate guide. The popular Social network Facebook provides a facility of the business/ personal Page and there are several categories to make Facebook pages such as Books & Magazines, Brands & Products, Companies & organizations, Local Business, Movies, Music and other, people, sports, Television, and Websites & Blogs. Facebook Page helps to grow up business and it does help to create a new business park in the market and around the globe.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
After creating a page, sometimes the FB Page owners want to delete their page behind any genuine reason. Flagship reason is to be the name of the page or new name of business or firm. So, there is not a too hard process to do that, but some of the users may have a not clear idea about how to permanently delete an old Facebook page. You can also create a new Facebook page without deleting the old page.
Complete Guide to Delete or Un-Delete Facebook Page on your iPhone, iPad
Steps to Delete a Facebook Page on your iOS Device
- Step 1. Launch the Latest Facebook App on your iPhone/ iPad.
- Step 2. After logged-in, Tap on More appears right-lower on the screen.
- Step 3. Next, Tap Pages that screen will show you all created FB Pages.
- Step 4. Let’s tap on A page that you would like to delete, for example here I’ve taken iTechSoft to delete.
- Step #5. Now tap on More (…) option on FB page that you can find next to the Facebook app search bar.
- Step #6. So now you will get a big popup screen, Tap on Edit Page.
- Step #7. Now scroll down the screen and tap on the Settings [Edit other page info, including your description and message options.]
- Step #8. Next tap on General underneath the Settings section.
- Step #9. Scroll down the screen and under the Remove Page section, tap on A link that says Delete [Facebook Page name], Example, Delete iTechSoft?
[before attempt delete you should read mentions notes that says delete facebook page user makes undelete up to next 14 days.]
- Step #10. I hope, you get a new screen with an option Delete page, tap on Delete Page.
How to Stop Facebook to Delete a Facebook Page from the next 14 Days
Suppose you would like to cancel the deletion Facebook page, then follow the above all ten steps and you will get a screen that will give a link like a Cancel Deletion. Tap on Cancel Deletion to un-delete Fb Page.
I hope, this official way you would like and share for others if they wish to delete old business or organization Facebook page.
How to Delete a Facebook Page On PC or Computer or Apple Mac
- Step #1: Open a web browser and log in your facebook account on facebook.com
- Step #2: Next Click on Home appear header and then click on Pages located at left-sidebar.
- Step #3: if you have more than one Facebook page then choose the right FB page that you want to delete.
- Step #4: Now Open Facebook Page and click on the Settings appear top-menu bar you can also see in the given picture;
- Step #5: Scroll down the screen to get delete the Facebook page button.
- Step #6: Now click on the edit button
- Step #7: Click on the link that looks like a blue color says Delete [facebook page name] here’s Delete Howtoisolve
- Step #8: You will get a pop-up screen that asks you Delete page? Click on it.
Can’t delete a Facebook Page on Mobile
if you are unable to delete a Facebook page that you would like to permanently remove from the Facebook server.
Don’t worry, you can use a PC or Phone browser [open facebook request desktop on safari] to delete the FB page successfully.
- Sometimes our readers say they can delete the page after attempted force close Facebook app and then again follow the above mentions instructions.
- if you can’t find the edit page option on FB App? Please make sure the Facebook app is the latest, if your app is outdated I mean old version then this article won’t work for you.
To update the Facebook app, Open the App Store, Search Facebook into the search bar, your Facebook page appear with the update button, please tap on an update to install the latest Facebook version. And re-try again my above-listed steps.
You can also delete your FB page permanently on MacBook, Windows desktop. just you need to enter your FB page credentials.