Last Updated on
Snapchat is all about capturing every moment and sharing it with friends. Snapchat Photos disappear after they’ve been viewed by all the recipients, will automatically remove after 30 days if not viewed and when it comes to group chats, the unopened Snaps will be removed after 24 hours. While the Snap Stories are removed after 24 hours. Looking at these criteria you may have enabled the setting to save the Snap Photos to save into Camera Roll, am I right?
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Well, you can stockpile all the Snap Photos to iPhone Camera Roll and Snap Story to Memories section. If you find the iPhone memory running out, then you can stop Snapchat saving photos to the iPhone Camera roll. In this short tutorial, you’ll see how to stop Snapchat from saving photos to the camera roll.
How to Stop Snapchat from Saving Photos to iPhone Camera Roll and Memories
1) Stop Snapchat from Saving Photos to iPhone Camera Roll
Snapchat offers three options, whether to save Snaps to Memories, Memories & Camera Roll, and only Camera Roll. Since you don’t want to save any Photos to camera roll, go with the Memories option and stop saving photos to iPhone Camera Roll.
- Go to the Snapchat App on your device.
- Tap on the Profile icon at the upper-left corner, near the Search bar.
- Tap on Settings Gear, on the top-right corner.
- Scroll down to the ADDITIONAL SERVICES and open Memories
- Under SAVE DESTINATION, select Save Button.
- So, when you tap the save button while editing a Snap, it will save to… here you’ve to chose Memories.
- Hence, going with Memories option will stop Snapchat from saving photos to the camera roll.
- Get here – cool things to do on snapchat
2). How to Stop Saving Story Snaps to Memories?
Unlike Photos, Snapchat doesn’t save Story Snaps to Camera Roll, but it saves in your Snapchat Memories section. If you don’t want to clutter the Memories folder, then here’s how to stop saving Story Snaps to Memories.
- Open the Snapchat
- On the top-left screen, tap on the Profile icon.
- Next tap on the Settings cog near the profile photo.
- Navigate to the Memories, under the ADDITIONAL SERVICES.
- Tap Auto-Snap My Story Snaps and then select Don’t Auto-Save.
- That’s it.
That’s It! If you want to revert the settings and start saving the Snap Photos to Phone Camera roll then, follow the same steps and choose the option to save photos.