Last Updated on Dec 2, 2020
This article manages your privacy about no one can see all the purchases or free app in the app store. So here I discussed how to hide the purchased app in the app store and then unhide to see in the purchase app tab on your Mac, MacBook running on Any Mac Version. Hide and unhide purchased or downloaded free and the pro app entirely different. Just follow the below steps for hiding the app in the app store.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Keep your Mac Up-to-date with the latest version of macOS [Apple logo > System Preferences > Software Update]. So you will get new settings and feature all the time.
Steps for Show or Hide Purchased the App in the App Store on Mac
macOS Catalina, Mojave or Earlier [Check Video in Redesigned app store]
Mojave OS X users, Open App Store on Mac > Find Profile name (Bottom Right corner of the screen) > “Hover on App” > Click on “More option” > Click on “Hide this app”
Show Hidden Purchases on Mac App Store
Follow the steps below to show your all free and purchases from your account. Unhide hidden purchases on the Mac app store running on the latest macOS.
- Open the Mac App Store.
- Now, Click on Profile name.
- Next, Click on View information link.
- Scroll download in Account information page, Until Hidden items section and Click on “Manage” option,
- Now, Click on the Unhide app, So Your Hidden app will be visible under the Mac apps list.
- That’s it.
macOS High Sierra or Earlier
First, I will share here, how to hide the purchased app in the app store from the list of free, and the pro app downloaded from the app store and running on your Mac.
Note: For unhide, you don’t need to remove or uninstall apps on Mac, after hiding apps in the app store, although you can run and use an app on Mac with Yosemite, mavericks, EI Capitan, macOS Sierra, and macOS High Sierra.
Steps for Hiding the Purchased App in the App Store: MacBook, Mac
Step 1: Go to the App Store, Launch spotlight searches and find the app store.
- Step 4: Now you can’t see that app under purchase. But you can all the hidden app under hidden apps list.
Steps for Unhide Purchased app in App store: Find the hidden app list in Mac App store
- Step 1: From the app store, Click on Featured
- Step 2: Next, Go to Account Setting. Enter valid Apple ID and Password.
- Step 3: Under the hidden items, Go to manage.
- Step 4: From here, you can see all the hidden free and pro app list.
Now, that app automatically added to the list of unhiding app or purchases list.
Show/ hide purchased the app in the app store it’s so easy but some were difficult for the new user, mostly new for OS X.