Last Updated on Dec 2, 2020
Now access your hosting/ Business Email Address on your Mac’s Mail app, today most of the business works hosted email server not free from Gmail, Yahoo and Outlook. in this case you don’t open your Email accounts on Mac mail app, for that you need to do setup for it after deep understanding about your hosted server and hosting company details. here I gave this in brief detailed information on how to do Domain email setup on Mail App in Mac or Add Another Custom Domain Email Account on Mac running on macOS X.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Most of the Web hosting companies providing these types of setting, So Mac or iPhone users can access own mail account easily after submitting POP/ SMTP details.
Not only set up for login account but also gives how to remove old account data and enter a new one. if you are running a Gmail account in the Mail app then remove/ logout the Gmail account and configure for hosting mail in a Mail application.
Useful: Must install this Mac app for New Mac owners.
Steps on Custom Domain Email Setup on Mail App in Mac: macOS
- Step 1: Go to the Mail app and Launch it. or type Mail in spotlight search.
- Step 2: for the new and first time Mail setup, You will see below screen. And Click on “Add Another Email Account”[Second Screen]. Otherwise, Add Account from Mail Menu [First Screen],
- Step 3: Now, Enter your name, Email address, and Password. Then click on Next.
- Step 4: Next, Choose POP and Submit valid your Email hosting mail server address, Email address and Account password.
- Step 5: Next, Submit Server SMTP URL and valid email, password.
- Step 6: Wait for some time, until all the mail configured in your Mail app.
- Step 7: Now you are done.
Note: in case you want to remove or logout existing hosting email setup on Mail App in Mac account follow the below steps. in case you want to sell your Mac.
Steps for remove existing mail setup: Completely
- Step 1: From the Mail app, the Bottom setting gear icon chooses “Edit – account“.
- Step 2: Select the account that you want to remove, and click on the “–” icon.
- Step 3: verify and press Remove Account > Remove from the popup.
For all Web/ Email hosting providers, hosting email setup on Mail App on Mac must be the same, In this case, you have to change only your POP and SMTP address, So if you didn’t know then please contact your hosting provider. For any other query and suggestion about this please share with us on comment area.