Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
Are you exploring the best solution for iPhone Mail App not working on Cellular data (email not working on mobile data iPhone)? Here are the fixes. The Cupertino-based Apple.inc gives an integrated Mail app in its iOS and Mac OS X pack. Mail app allows login for multiple accounts under one roof. For instance, apart from Apple iCloud mail, you also can add different mail services such as Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc. All mail accounts e-mail you can get into the Mail app and separate mail inbox.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Generally, there are two ways to runs mail on iOS either using Wi-Fi or via Cellular data. Most users preferred Wi-Fi service than Cellular data. While numerous users try to read a new arrived Mail or trying to send a new email on iPhone/ iPad, but it can’t work on cellular data and sometimes Wi-Fi not available. In the short term, the essential iPhone Mail app not working on Cellular data.
Mail doesn’t send to the recipient or sending failed via cellular data. Sometimes issues occurred due to the little faulty settings for the Mail app. The parameters may be changed by other people or by yourself accidently.
So I will help you to solve your problem and guide you in which critical points create panic for you and your iPhone Mail app. There are several fixes that I will recommend to you below. Is your iPhone Cellular data grayed out for apps?
Ways to Fix Email not working on Mobile Data iPhone
Solution 1. Check Out Mail App is Allowed to Use Cellular Data
- Step 1. Launch the Settings App from your iPhone Home screen.
- Step 2. Tap on Cellular data or Mobile Data and Enable the Toggle to Green.
- Step 3. Scroll down the screen and find the Mail app, now check out toggle is turned ON off Mail Settings.
After trying the above steps, however, the Mail app doesn’t work then let’s apply given below way.
If your mail account or inbox doesn’t appear in the Mail app, then you must follow the bottom given instructions. I hope this would help you to clear your problem.
- Step 1. Open Settings App
- Step 2. Tap Mail
- Step 3. Now on-screen you can see accounts select an account and make toggle turn Mail On/Green.
For example, If you have already added more than one mail account then choose your needed one and turn the toggle on the Mail App.
Solution 2: Make Sure Password is Correct or Update After Change
Generally, the Mail account password we have to change or Reset on forgot while we access on the browser. So we recommend to Remove Mail account and Setup again with the correct Email Username and Password.
- Go to the Setting app > Password & Accounts > Tap on Email Account under the Accounts > Delete Account > That’s it.
- Go back and Tap on Add Account > Select Email Provider and Enter correct login credentials. (If Possible test with sign-in on Email Providers Website)
- That’s it.
Solution 3: Update Software of iPhone
If you haven’t already updated iPhone to the latest software, then you must do right now to avoid issues like the Mail app not working on Mobile data on iPhone.
- Go to the Settings app > General > Software Update.
Solution 4: Update Carrier Settings
To update carrier settings, make sure to connect the iPhone to the Wi-Fi or Cellular Network. Carrier updates are responsible to enhance the calling services and fixed network related issues.
- Open Settings > General > About. If any update is available, the pop-up will ask you to update carrier settings.
Check these More 10 Solutions Mail app not working iPhone.
Premium Support is Free Now
Keep in mind; all iOS users have powers to enable or disable cellular data for an individual app or all apps at a time.
So if your turn mobile data for limited apps and after a long time you tried for the disable app. At that time your iOS device app won’t open successfully with Cellular data.