Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
Apple iPhone XR is an LCD smartphone of the year 2018. It has come up with a Face ID and notch display. Sometimes users encounter the Apple iPhone XR screen is unresponsive or the iPhone XR screen won’t work or the iPhone XR display is slow to respond. So that here I’ll give you a troubleshooting guide to resolve all issues related to the display of the iPhone XR. I think you’re not the only one who has screen issues on the Apple XR Phone. Lots of them had resolved by attempting to give instructions even including myself.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
In more, whenever you toggling on Low Power Mode [LPM]- Yellow Battery icon on your iPhone XR at that time the display needs too long to respond. That’s why it can also be the bad behave of the iPhone XR touch screen to become unresponsive randomly. Don’t worry, I’m sure that my given tutorial will help you to repair the screen not working on iPhone XR.
Follow this guide on your iPhone XR queries like:
The touchscreen doesn’t work when charging
- Ghost touch while charging iPhone or iPhone screen Glitching out
- iPhone XR screen unresponsive when charging
- Apple XR Touchscreen messed up when charging
- XR touch screen not working properly after the update or even after restart or hard reset
- iPhone XR touchscreen unresponsive issues after water damage or cant unlock solution
worked on your iPhone XR screen unresponsive to touch and Hanging, Freezing on the lock or unlock the Screen
Solution #1: iPhone XR Force Restart
- Step #1: Press and Quickly Release the Volume Up button.
- Step #2: Press and Quickly Release the Volume Down button.
- Step #3: Now Only Press and Hold the Side button until you see the Apple Logo on the Black screen. Then Release the button.
Solution 1.1: Turn on WiFi or Cellular Data, an app is online
Some apps are using Internet data like Banking, Stock, and more…when we launch on-screen [Result is App crashing or Freeze the Apple iPhone screen]. Apple won’t say anything in the alert. But it’s my personal experience. let’s try you, also discuss more in a comment. and follow the next solutions.
Reset All the Settings –
- Settings app
- Tap General
- Scroll till the end to Reset
- Reset All Settings.
Solution #2: Also Check Software Update
A new optimized iOS version will feel really glad to us because we recommend update iOS before any fixes apply. And we got success in most of the cases. Some users not updating their own iOS because for forgot apple id login or lot’s more difficulties.
Don’t afford to update iOS, Follow the steps below.
- 1: Go to “Settings”.
- 2: Tap “General” and
- Select “Software Update”. The latest available firmware is iOS 14.0.1.
Sometimes iPhone XR screen is completely unresponsive or screens not support to touch for the above option, iTunes is the amazing software by Apple that will help in an update without data loss.
- Step #1: First Keep unlocked your iPhone, Connect the iPhone to Mac or PC. Allow, Trust this computer.
- Step #2: Launch “iTunes”.
- Step #3: Select your iPhone icon.
- Step #4: Now, click on the “Summary” section appear in a sidebar. and Find out the button for “Update”. iTunes will download the latest firmware and install it automatically.
Solution #3: Enable/Disable Haptic Touch
Haptic Touch placed 3D Touch functionality on iPhone XR. let’s see how to change the intensity of 3D Touch.
- Go to the Settings app on your iPhone XR to check out the haptic touch switch position.
- Next, Tap on General
- Tap Sound & haptic.
Change the Haptic Strength using a slider. And Test haptic feedback now in your control.
Solution #4: Remove the Screen Protector
Check out the screen card or screen protector condition, After a long time Screen cover pull air inside the protector. Sometimes Bubble air at the End of the protector not visible, so it creates a problem like a touchscreen not responding or Some ports of the iPhone XR screen not working.
Solution #5: Try to iPhone XR in Recovery Mode
Having is a serious issue with the iOS bug that created and arising unused app installed on your iOS device. sometimes, App is deleted but some functions and root folders creating a problem that flooding process, Drain Battery, and Hitting up your iPhone XR.
Note Backup iPhone first in iTunes or iCloud,
At that time apple is suggest, restore your iPhone to factory settings using recovery mode. Simple restore might not work because Screen is not accessible.
1. Open iTunes on your Mac or PC. Connect your iPhone XR to iTunes. Wait until your iPhone appears on iTunes.
2. Now, Hard Reboot your iPhone XR.
- Quickly Press and Release Volume up button.
- Now, Quickly Press and Release the volume down button.
- Next, only press and hold on the side button until you see the iTunes logo with a lightning cable on-screen at least 20+ more seconds.
Lastly, when iTunes shows you a message like “There is a problem with the iPhone that requires an update”, then click on “Restore”.
You can try,
Update: Install the latest iOS without erasing data.
Restore: Install new iOS after erasing data.
NOTE: In case your iPhone takes over 15 minutes then you have to follow the same steps because your iPhone is exited the recovery mode.
Like us! Share us! We will update more tips here, but you have a chance to share your suggestion and the problem that hard to fix like the iPhone XR screen unresponsive.