Table of Contents Show
- iPhone 13 Pro Max Cellular Data Won’t turn on, Slow Speed & Dropping
- Video guide why cellular data not working on iOS
- Solution 1: Enable and Disable Airplane Mode
- Solution 2: Toggle the Cellular Data Off and On
- Solution 3: Cellular Data Won’t turn on, Stuck
- Solution 4: Update Carrier Settings
- Solution 5: Reset Network Settings
- Solution 6: Remove and insert SIM card
- Solution 7: Ask your Carrier Helpdesk
In Apple’s network nowadays, every second person is facing the problem as every month, new functions are added with new updates. The iPhone 13 Pro Max was recently released in the market with more advanced abilities compared to other smartphones. Cellular data is helpful when you are out of your house or office where you cannot access your Wi-Fi network.
It feels terrible when we buy a data plan, and cellular data stops working on iPhone. Let’s head over to the troubleshooting guide and fix cellular data not working on iPhone. A high-speed data plane needs to track and limit mobile data usage on the iPhone.
Have your problem with Safari Browsing is Slow only, You can clear the safari browsing cache or Disable Block Cookies option. Go to the Settings app > Safari > find “Block all Cookies” Turn off it and the second option is Clear History and Website Data.
iPhone 13 Pro Max Cellular Data Won’t turn on, Slow Speed & Dropping
- Make your Device up-to-date with the latest version of iOS, Go to the Settings app > General > Software Update > Check for Update.
- Also VoLTE settings, Turn off & Turn on: Settings->Cellular->Cellular Data options->Voice & Data->LTE, VoLTE Do the toggle Off and On
Video guide why cellular data not working on iOS
Solution 1: Enable and Disable Airplane Mode
As you are facing a problem with iPhone 13 Pro Max cellular data not working then primarily you must toggle on the Airplane mode which means you are disabling all the wireless connections of your device. We have also fixed Wi-Fi not working in iPhone by a toggle on and off Airplane mode, which is also a network-related issue. So let’s turn on Airplane mode and then disable it.
- Step #1: Launch “Settings.”
- Step #2: Tap “Airplane Mode” and toggle it on.
Now simply restart your iPhone. To disable Airplane Mode, you have to follow the same steps. Even you can also enable and disable Airplane Mode from the Control Centre.
Solution 2: Toggle the Cellular Data Off and On
Usually, when in my iPhone’s cellular data does not work, I prefer to disable the mobile data for a while and then enable it. Fortunately, many times it had fixed iPhone Cellular data not working for me.
- Step #1: Go to “Settings.”
- Step #2: Locate “Cellular.”
- Step #3: If the Cellular Data is disable it for a moment and then enable it.
Solution 3: Cellular Data Won’t turn on, Stuck
Cellular Data toggle is disabled or stuck; You need to hard reboot your iPhone first,
- Quickly press and hold Volume up button
- Quickly press and hold Volume down button
- Now, Only press and hold the Side button until your iPhone screen goes black after the apple logo. To turn it on, press the side button only.
Solution 4: Update Carrier Settings
Mostly we don’t get to update the carrier settings until and unless we have changed the SIM or phone or some huge changes has made by the cellular company. That is why few peoples don’t know about how to update carrier settings in iPhone. Here’s how,
- Step #1: Open “Settings” in iPhone.
- Step #2: Tap “General”.
- Step #3: Next, select “About”.
- Step #4: Tap “Carrier Details”.
From there you will come to know if any pending update is available for your iPhone or not. Here you have to get connected with the Wi-Fi connection to update the iPhone carrier settings.
Solution 5: Reset Network Settings
When you reset the network settings of the iPhone, it will clear all the cellular and wireless configuration.
- Step #1: Go to “Settings”.
- Step #2: Tap “General” and select “Reset”.
- Step #3: Tap “Reset Network Settings”.
Step #4: Enter the passcode and follow the onscreen instructions.
Solution 6: Remove and insert SIM card
Last option is to remove and insert the SIM card, in case your iPhone has to fall on the floor or in the water then also cellular data in iPhone not work.
- Step #1: Eject the SIM tray.
- Step #2: Remove and clean the SIM card.
- Step #3: Now, put the SIM card in the tray as it was placed before.
- Step #4: Lastly push the tray on the iPhone.
Ensure that the SIM tray is pushed correctly in the device.
Still, cellular data not working in iPhone then you can ask help from the internet service provider. There might be a chance that carriers tower is under maintenance. Alternatively, make sure that you have a cellular data plan activated on your SIM.
Solution 7: Ask your Carrier Helpdesk
The Internet is dropping on Cellular Data connection due to Network problems, Outdated Network devices, or no Network poll nearby your location.
Temporary you can turn on Airplane mode, which prevents from Battery drain. Because your phone is continuously finding out.
Downgrade to previous iOS version, or Erase all the Settings and Content. After that Restore from the latest Backup.
Moreover, if your carrier supports eSIM, then you can activate the new service and get rid of physical nano-SIM.