In Apple’s network nowadays every second person is facing the problem as in every month new functions are added with new updates. The iPhone XS Max was recently released in the market with more advanced abilities compare to other smartphones. Cellular data is helpful when you are out of your house or office where you cannot access your Wi-Fi network.
It feels terrible when we buy a data plan, and cellular data stops working in iPhone XS Max. Let’s head over to the troubleshooting guide and fix cellular data not working in iPhone XS Max. High-speed data plane needs to track and limit mobile data usage on iPhone.
Have your problem with Safari Browsing is Slow only, You can clear safari browsing cache or Disable Block Cookies option. Go to the Settings app > Safari > find “Block all Cookies” Turn off it and the second option is Clear History and Website Data.
- iPhone XS (Max) Cellular Data Won’t turn on, Slow Speed & Dropping
- Solution 1: Enable and Disable Airplane Mode
- Solution 2: Toggle the Cellular Data Off and On
- Solution 3: Cellular Data Won’t turn on, Stuck
- Solution 4: Update Carrier Settings
- Solution 5: Reset Network Settings
- Solution 6: Remove and insert SIM card
- Solution 7: Ask your Carrier Helpdesk
iPhone XS (Max) Cellular Data Won’t turn on, Slow Speed & Dropping
Make your Device up-to-date with the latest version of iOS, Go to the Settings app > General > Software Update > Check for Update.
Solution 1: Enable and Disable Airplane Mode
As you are facing a problem with iPhone XS Max cellular data not working then primarily you must toggle on the Airplane mode which means you are disabling all the wireless connections of your device. We have also fixed Wi-Fi not working in iPhone XS Max by toggle on and off Airplane mode that is also a network related issue. So let’s turn on Airplane mode and then disable it.
- Step #1: Launch “Settings.”
- Step #2: Tap “Airplane Mode” and toggle it on.
Now simply restart your iPhone XS Max. To disable Airplane Mode, you have to follow the same above steps. Even you can also enable and disable Airplane Mode from the Control Centre.
Solution 2: Toggle the Cellular Data Off and On
Usually when in my iPhone XS Max cellular data, not works, I prefer to disable the mobile data for a while and then enable it. Fortunately many times it had fixed iPhone XS Max Cellular data not working for me.
- Step #1: Go to “Settings.”
- Step #2: Locate “Cellular.”
- Step #3: If the Cellular Data is turned on then disable it for a moment and then enable it.
Solution 3: Cellular Data Won’t turn on, Stuck
Cellular Data toggle is disabled or stuck; You need to hard reboot your iPhone first,
- Quickly press and Hold Volume up button
- Quickly press and Hold Volume down button
- Now, Only press and hold Side button until your iPhone screen goes black after apple logo. To turn it on, Press side button only.
Solution 4: Update Carrier Settings
Mostly we don’t get to update the carrier settings until and unless we have changed the SIM or phone or some huge changes has made by the cellular company. That is why few peoples don’t know about how to update carrier settings in iPhone XS Max. Here’s how,
- Step #1: Open “Settings” in iPhone XS Max.
- Step #2: Tap “General”.
- Step #3: Next, select “About”.
- Step #4: Tap “Carrier Details”.
From there you will come to know if any pending update is available for your iPhone or not. Here you have to get connected with the Wi-Fi connection to update the iPhone XS Max carrier settings.
Solution 5: Reset Network Settings
When you reset network settings of iPhone XS Max, it will clear all the cellular and wireless configuration.
- Step #1: Go to “Settings”.
- Step #2: Tap “General” and select “Reset”.
- Step #3: Tap “Reset Network Settings”.
Step #4: Enter the passcode and follow the onscreen instructions.
Solution 6: Remove and insert SIM card
Last option is to remove and insert the SIM card, in case your iPhone has to fall on the floor or in the water then also cellular data in iPhone XS Max not work.
- Step #1: Eject the SIM tray.
- Step #2: Remove and clean the SIM card.
- Step #3: Now, put the SIM card in the tray as it was placed before.
- Step #4: Lastly push the tray in the iPhone.
Ensure that the SIM tray is pushed correctly in the device.
Still, cellular data not working in iPhone XS Max then you can ask help from the internet service provider. There might be a chance that carriers tower is under maintenance. Alternatively, make sure that you have a cellular data plan activated on your SIM.
Solution 7: Ask your Carrier Helpdesk
The Internet is dropping on Cellular Data connection due to Network problems, Outdated Network device or no Network poll nearby your location.
Temporary you can turn on Airplane mode, that prevents from Battery drain. Because your phone is continuously finding out.
Downgrade to previous iOS version, or Erase all the Settings and Content. After that Restore from latest Backup.
Moreover, if your carrier supports eSIM, then you can activate the new service and get rid of physical nano-SIM.