For any reason, you did not get the idea and won’t turn on, and black screen after keeps charging overnight. Is that ok with you, at this point, you will think too many possibilities about why this happens again and again? But you need to follow my guide that helps in your problem like iPhone XS Max black screen, won’t charge, stuck in black screen all Apple logo.
This tricks that I explain here will really help if your device hasn’t any problem of hardware damage. Sometimes dropping your hands, water damage and any other liquid damage gives the result like that.
Background app running on your iPhone kill the iOS process and Draining battery in a short time. that means the app is not compatible with the latest iOS. Delete the app or Downgrade from iOS 12, Most of the case Wipe Cache by Hard Reboot and Restore iPhone can fix all the problems from the root.
But I am sure about software issue we can solve without any technical knowledge.
Walkthrough for fix my iPhone XS Max won’t turn On
Fix 1: Restart or Hard Reboot your iPhone 10S Max
- Quickly press and release volume up button
- Quickly press and release volume down button
- Now press and hold side button until you see Apple logo on the screen.
To turn on your iPhone, Only press power button or side button to turn on.
Your iPhone is working fine, but sometimes it rebooting again and again
- Check for the software update, if any update available please do that first of all. Otherwise, you can turn on. Automatic software update on iOS 12 or later device.
Fix 2: Restore iPhone 10 in recovery mode without data loss
- Apple recommends this way, to fix issues without any Third-Party software.
This is very handy and functional solution for your problem.
- First of all update your iTunes to the latest version on your Mac or PC.
- Now quit iTunes on your Mac or PC. Connect your iPhone XS Max to Mac or PC via lighting cable.
- Now force restart your iPhone XS Max. Quickly press and release volume up button and down button one by one. Now only press and hold side button until you see the lightning cable and iTunes logo on your iPhone. That is the recovery mode of your iPhone XS Max.
Now launch iTunes on your Mac or PC.
4. iTunes will prompt like the update and restore button. Go with the update button, and the items will process for download compatible iOS Firmware on your Mac or PC first of all. After that iPhone will install automatically new iOS software update.
In this process it takes the backup first of all, so you will be secure all the time.
Wait, until you see the welcome screen on your iPhone, that you have seen on your new iPhone setup.
Use iTunes for setup your iPhone XS Max and all the data back to your iPhone.
Hard Reboot or Restore doesn’t help out. You can contact Apple Support via online guide or Hand over your iPhone to Technician at nearby apple care.
Hope you guys, You fix your problem. And ready to share your experience with us in the comment box. Also, follow my social pages, Facebook Twitter Google Plus, and YouTube.