A lot of newbies have no idea what is AirDrop on iPhone and how to use it. In terms without AirDrop on iOS, user noting can do like officially transfer files, pictures, videos between iOS and macOS or Vice-versa. It is located in Control Center but still now in the latest iOS, the location of the AirDrop on Control Center has been shifted. So the first time seems AirDrop Missing in Control Center after iOS update.
Let’s here know how to turn on AirDrop on iPhone running the latest iOS redesigned Control Center. So after iOS update, you may be noticed a new single-page swiping up App Shortcuts Menu as like in previous iOS instead of two pages in prior iOS. So definitely you feeling AirDrop missing on Control Center because of its neither directly visible nor customizable. Hence, it seems something mess-up. In this thread, I’m going to describe here how to unhide AirDrop and turn on it for someone, and for your contacts.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Don’t worry. An AirDrop is sited as it is in the latest iOS native update, but to access it you’ll have to perform 3D touch action. Let’s look at how to do that.
Compatible Models: iPhone 11 pro max, XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 5S, iPhone SE, iPhone 6S/6S Plus and iPad.
Way to Unhide and Turn on AirDrop on iPhone, iPad on the latest iOS
Before Turn on AirDrop on iPhone/iPad, You must be enabled WiFi or Bluetooth on your device. I recommend to turn on under the Settings app. First, Settings > WiFi > Enable WiFi toggle. Second, Settings > Bluetooth > Turn on Bluetooth. Now, Turn on AirDrop.
- Step #1. Launch Control Center from the bottom of the Screen on Home Button iPhone 8/8 Plus and Earlier. and No Home button iPhone, launch Control Center on iPhone X or Later, Swipe down from the right-upper corner of the Screen.
Step #2. Tap and gently press 3D touch on any of toggles within in the connections tile including Airplane Mode, Cellular, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth.
- Step #3. you get here a pop-up with two additional functions including AirDrop and Personal Hotspot.
Voila. Now very simple to use AirDrop on your iPhone and iPad.
Also Read: Customize Control Center on Your iPhone
Enable/ Disable AirDrop without Control Center on iPhone, iPad
While AirDrop is missing or won’t work in Control Center then now in iOS, you can also enable AirDrop using the Settings App. Let I will know you how to do that?
- Step #1. Go to the Settings App on your iDevice.
- Step #2. Tap on General and Next up,
- Tap AirDrop appears above the Handoff.
- Step #3. In the end, Tap on given options either Contacts Only (eligible to share file instantly between that nearby user who is in your contact) or choose Everyone (to share documents along with nearby public iOS or macOS user).
Do you Job!
Tap on AirDrop and choose an option Contacts Only or Everyone to make your iPhone or iPad discoverable to nearby iOS device and macOS laptop, iMac, etc.
Though get started to share and receive items between tow devices like iPhone to Mac, Mac to iPad, etc.
Do you find any trouble to use AirDrop on iPhone and iPad? Feel free to send in the comments. We’ll reply quickly.