How to backup messages on iCloud? Now it’s possible. Are you failed to use this feature follow this blog post? Here I covered all primary solutions and troubleshooting steps on New Sync messages on iCloud on iPhone, Messages on iPad, iPod touch or Messages on Mac unable to complete successfully. Sometimes massive backup taking too much time longer wait for status: Last Sync: Syncing to iCloud…(Bypass and take full Backup in iOS 11.3)
All text conversations are now more secure and comfortable start with different Apple devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Mac). From auto sync through the same iCloud account used on various Apple device.
Update: “Messages on iCloud” feature is currently unavailable on the high sierra and iCloud sync not available on iOS 11.3. Finally iOS 11 Sync text Message from the last Update and Before Release of 2018’s iOS 12. Store messages on iCloud feature is available in the update of iOS 11.3 and macOS high Sierra next version.
Know: Use or Enable Sync Messages with iCloud or Sync Messages on MacOS high Sierra need to enable on Messages system preference.
- 1 Steps downloading iMessages from iCloud stuck: Unable to complete: iOS 12 or later
- 1.1 1. Check Free or Available iCloud storage on iPhone
- 1.2 2. Stuck Sync Messages on Activation in iOS 11.3
- 1.3 3. Reset all network Settings to fix downloading imessages from icloud stuck
- 1.4 4. Messages don’t Sync in iCloud
- 1.5 5. Restart or Reboot iPhone, iPad to fix downloading iMessages from iCloud stuck
- 1.6 Related Posts:
Steps downloading iMessages from iCloud stuck: Unable to complete: iOS 12 or later
Messages in iCloud available in iOS 11.4 or later version only. Check for Update is Available. Go to the Settings > General > Software Update [Check for Update]
1. Check Free or Available iCloud storage on iPhone
Because of not enough space in iCloud, the iOS device cannot take Messages backup or Store. At that point, you need to upgrade iCloud storage plan.
Settings > Profile name > iCloud
Manage Storage > Change Storage Plan.
Or Free Up iCloud storage by removing saved data from Apps or Old Backup.
Remove Saved Data: Go to the Settings on iPhone or iPad > Tap on Profile name > iCloud > Manage Storage > Find list of apps saved iCloud storage.
Extensive data consumed by Photos, Backup (See the Number of Backups or This iPhone).
Disable Backup options for Photo Library, WhatsApp, and many apps.
2. Stuck Sync Messages on Activation in iOS 11.3
iPhone screen stuck on Activation, Close the settings app from multitasking screen. Re-Open app and Go to “Settings” > “Messages” > Enable “Messages” on iCloud (Start to Sync Now)
3. Reset all network Settings to fix downloading imessages from icloud stuck
Remove all old configuration from network configuration, Reset it first.
Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings
Now, Check for Re-Start Sync Message on iCloud
4. Messages don’t Sync in iCloud
Some time iMessage not turned on or Showing Waiting for Activation status. Sign out Apple ID used for iMessage or Message app.
Sign out and Sign In Apple ID: Go to the Settings > Messages > Send & Receive > Tap on Apple ID > Sign Out. Again Sign In
5. Restart or Reboot iPhone, iPad to fix downloading iMessages from iCloud stuck
Sometimes, the Formal Solution works great. Go for Restart or Force Restart iDevice.
To Restart, Press and Hold Sleep/ Wake (Power button) until you see the Slide to Power off.
Force Restart: Press Sleep/ Wake + Volume Down button (iPhone 7 or Later). And For Prior model Sleep/ Wake + Home button until you see the apple logo.
6. Check data plan or WiFi working: Open Browser and Test something, Data plan is working.
Above are essential troubleshooting tips for fix Sync Messages on iCloud Not Working or not Syncing Messages on iCloud.
Don’t miss to follow us on Google, Twitter or Facebook, Get latest updates and Tips.