Last Updated on Mar 28, 2022
Let’s see how to hide photos from the camera roll without any third-party app from your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch. Learn how to hide/ unhide hidden pictures in the latest iOS & iPadOS. Due to lack of space and poor knowledge about third-party best apps, And many security reasons, people are worried about how to hide and unhide hidden photos later running devices.
Most of the Photos hiding apps for iOS require a monthly subscription or looks ads are Annoying for the people grinding ads-free versions of the app.
Steps for Hiding/Unhide hidden photos in iOS/iPadOS: iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
If you hide old photos through the camera app
Choose photo > Select from the top right > choose photos which you want to hide > Tap on the bottom left share icon > Scroll down on Share care [Swipe up finger on share card] Hide photo.
How to hide the Hidden Folder on iPhone
Follow the bottom steps to hide the hidden folder on your iPhone camera app. Many iPhone users are facing after the latest iOS update, the Photos app’s underhood hidden album missing. You can ignore other users by using this method. in short, you can lock the Hidden folder on your iPhone. Check the below givens steps,
- Launch Settings App
- Open Photos App
- Scroll the screen turn toggle off next to the Hidden Album setting.
where are hidden photos on iPhone ios 15?
You can access all your hidden pictures under the hood of hidden albums, follow the steps to get a secret album location in iOS 15 and later mobile.
- Open Photos App
- Tap Albums
- scroll the screen all the way to find folder list, find and tap Hidden album,
- in the hidden album, you can touch all the pictures, un-hide, and delete if you would like.
suppose, after iOS 15 update, or unknowingly your hidden albums missing in the Photos app, in such case,
- Open Settings App
- Tap Photos
- Scroll the screen turn toggle ON/Green next to the Hidden Album setting.
Now go back to the Photos app, albums and re-check hidden albums.
I hope you found your hidden albums on your iPhone or iPad or iPod.
Get in brief for hiding photos in iOS. Then you can unhide those photos through the below steps.
For iOS 13/iPadOS, iOS 12 version or Newer
- Open the Photos app on the iPhone.
- Tap on the bottom Album tab to find different folders categorized by Apple.
- Scroll to last and Find Hidden album.
- Next, Select All Photos and Videos under this folder using the select option at the top right corner of the screen.
- Now Tap on the Share icon at the bottom left corner of the iPhone screen. Swipe up on share card.
in iOS 11 or Older
- Step 1: Go to the camera app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
- Step 2: Open it, Tap on the album from the beneath of the screen tab.
- Step 3: now you can see the different folder options, like slow motion, Selfies, Videos and newly added hidden.
- Step 4: Open hidden folder, Tap on select from the top right screen. Select all the photos that are you want to unhide.
- Step 5: Next, from the beneath of the screen tap on the share icon.
- Step 6: from the popup menu, Tap on the unhide icon for Unhide hidden photos in iOS 9 and save into the camera roll folder.
[Newly Added]How to Hide and Unhide Hidden Album on Photos App in iPhone, iPad
Apart from the Photos and Videos, iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 or later, also allow you to hide the Hidden Album, which stores our hidden photos and videos. This way, all of your hidden photos and videos stay unseen. Learn how to do that.
- Open the Settings app on your iPad or iPhone updated with iPadOS 14 and iOS 14 or later.
- Tap the Photos app.
Still, have you are confused on ways to unhide hidden photos with iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch, share with us.