Last Updated on Jul 10, 2021
Now, Siri available on all Apple devices, Interaction with Siri is faster and smarter. Apple added many features to Siri, like Type to Siri – Use Siri without speak, Hey Siri for Mac while using Headphones. Follow this tutorial on how to enable Siri on Mac and Use Best Siri Command on Mac to Increase productivity without more effort. To get a faster response from Siri, you must have an active internet connection.
Go ahead to know everything about Siri and you need to know how to activate Siri. In terms, here I’m going to guide you on how to use Siri on macOS.
Use Siri on Mac with details from Activate to deactivate personal Assistance
On Mac Siri has the best situation so she will help you while you do your things. I mean Siri on Mac is an awesome multitasking feature. And your personal assistance is always a click away. So let’s know different ways to Activate Siri on Mac. There are three ways to activate Siri on macOS.
3 Ways to Activate Siri on Mac
All ways to summons Siri on Mac Screen that I’m going to describes below. Siri settings available on Mac System Preferences, Apple Logo > System Preferences > Siri. [Get more in next point]
1. To activate Siri, Select the Microphone icon at the top (right side) menu bar.
2. The keyboard shortcut key is a third- option to launch Siri anytime on Mac. By default easy & Shortcut key to launch Siri on Mac – Use two switches Command + long Press Space bar.
3. Activate, Hey Siri on Mac, Listen for “Hey Siri” on headphones.
Where is Siri settings on Mac?
Following steps through you can change or edit a shortcut key to Siri.
- Step 1. Click on Apple Logo from top Menu > System Preferences.
- Step 2. Select Siri.
- Step 3. Enable Ask Siri on Mac, Also we can enable Listen for “Hey Siri” on headphones, Allow Siri when locked. Select Keyboard Shortcut for Activate Siri on Mac, Default keyboard Shortcut for Turn on Siri is “Hold Command Space”. also, Enable checkbox, “Show Siri in Menu Bar” to Quickly activate siri on Mac.
- Step 4. That’s it.
So help of a dedicated shortcut key/switch through you able to talk to Siri on your Mac.
Above were the multiple ways to activate Siri on macOS sierra compatible Apple’s laptops and desktops. now how to use Siri on Mac.
Overview to use Siri on MacBook
You can locate files from Siri so that you can find the file using Siri. Just ask a command.
Using Siri on Mac, here are the Top 50+ Best Siri Shortcuts for Mac.
You can open an app, see messages, Make Appointments, show your photos, Make FaceTime calls, Play Music/ songs, check weather and time, Set reminders, and more.
Easily search on the web as well as drag and drop images with other open document editing app.
Liked it? Share your expression about Use Siri on MacOS Sierra. We would like to hear from you.