Apple Music now updated in the latest iOS, to try this new clean and easy user interface on your iOS device, for that you must update iOS for compatible devices. Unluckily you don’t update the new apple music app (iOS 13) then you can go through my previous article for make apple music songs offline in iOS or later versions. This time apple also focused on optimize storage space from iOS setting apps and Mac’s system. Here you can also learn how to manage downloaded Apple music songs offline in iOS.
This time Apple Music impresses to all with big text and scattered settings icon in iOS. Also for 3D touch-enabled iPhone (iPhone 6S, 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7) will do a more stunning job.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Now music lovers have a great option in just one tap that can add any music, album to own library and offline songs list in a device as well at the same time. Don’t keep remember to make songs manually offline like before.
Steps for auto Download Apple music song offline on iPhone, iPad
- Step 1: Go to the Settings app on the iPhone.
- Step 2: Next, Scroll down and Tap on music.
- Step 3: Then, turn to toggle iCloud Music Library toggle On/Green.
- Step 4: Also Turn toggle Automatic Download On/Green.
- Step 5: Open the Apple music app, play music songs that for that you test or make offline.
- Step 6: Tap on Three horizontal dotted line icon > Add to Library or tap on the “+” icon shown in the below screen.
Wait for it will automatically first saved in iCloud music library and then saved on your iPhone, automatically.
Also, see my video tutorial on Apple music song offline in iOS
See the full list of all downloaded songs will manage under
- Open the Settings app
- Scroll the screen find and tap Music
- Click on Downloaded Music
- Now Slide right to delete the song.
Optimize storage from the Apple Music app, Optimize storage enabled option will remove songs automatically when storage space is too low.
Get frequent updates on Apple music song offline in iOS 13 or other useful tips in the next days, Keep touch with us on Facebook, Twitter or Google+.