Last Updated on Aug 21, 2020
In most of the cases, there are two flagships circumstances on why you can’t download iOS 14 OTA (Over-The-Air) on iPad or iPhone. First is insufficient Storage space or poor internet connection on your iDevice, Not Enough Charging, and No WiFi connection around you.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Many times, huge traffic on Apple’s server when new update release. You should not worry, Our following troubleshooting may help you to Download iOS 14 version smoothly on your Apple Phone or tablet. Let’s go to Fix the issues.
How to Fix ‘iOS 14 Download Stuck’ Issue on your iPhone or iPad
- You Must Have a Strong Wi-Fi connection to connect your iPhone or iPad
- Your iPhone and iPad Must have charger 50% at least. Or Keep your iPhone/iPad Keep connecting with the Charging source.
- Do not store unwanted/ unnecessary data files on your iPhone/ iPad – Get here a big deal tip-trick to get free up storage space on your iOS device.
- Your iDevice must be running with at least 50% charged as well you are plugged into the power source. Doesn’t matter- Power bank, Wall charger, etc.
- Hard Reboot your iPhone and Check the update is available in the settings app (Go to the Settings > General > Software Update.)
Follow this, if Beta Profile is already installed,
Remove the iOS 14 Profile and Re-Download it on your Apple Phone or tablet
Don’t know how to uninstall the iOS beta profile? Get the steps below. Prepare your Apple Device for getting a New Public version of OS on your Apple Device.
- #1- Launch Settings App on your iPhone or iPad then Tap General.
- #2- Now Scroll down the screen and Tap profile.
- #3- On the Profile screen, Tap Beta Software Profile.
- #4- On your device next Screen, Tap Delete Profile Option. Tap on It.
- #5- Now, You need to restart your iOS Device. After it, Now, the next public iOS Version update you will get when apple released officially. Wait for that.
Without WiFi Network: How to Download Update on iPhone/iPad
- If you Don’t have an Wi-Fi connection, then you can download Software Updates on your iPhone or iPad. So, Connect your iPhone to Other iPhone or Android Mobile’s WiFi Hotspot.
Turn on Hotspot on Other iPhone or Smartphone, And Connect Your iPhone to Personal Hotspot WiFi connection.
- On your iPhone, Go to the Settings > WiFi > Search Hotspot WiFi Network and Join.
- Now, Ready to Download and Install Software Update, Settings > General > Software Update > Download and Install Update.
An alternative, you can Download iOS 14 Developer beta profile using iTunes its also called ”Software Restore Image File”.
Hope, as I mentioned here complete solution to fix can’t download and iOS 14 beta profile on your iPhone or iPad worked successfully.
This thread works for all iOS 14 Compatible Devices including [iPhone 11(Pro Max), iPhone XS, iPhone XS Plus, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8 (Plus), iPhone 7 (Plus), iPhone 6S (Plus), iPhone 6 (Plus), iPhone SE and most iPads.
Do you have any feedback for us? Please drop it in the comments. Your valuable reply important to us so doesn’t miss sharing with us. Thanks!