In most cases, there are two flagships circumstances on why you can’t download iOS Update OTA (Over-The-Air) on iPad or iPhone. First is insufficient Storage space or poor internet connection on your iDevice, Not Enough Charging, and No WiFi connection around you.
Many times, huge traffic on Apple’s server when a new update is released. You should not worry. Our following troubleshooting may help you to Download iOS 17 version smoothly on your Apple Phone or tablet. Let’s go to Fix the issues.
How to Fix ‘iOS 17 Download Stuck’ Issue on your iPhone or iPad
- You Must Have a Strong Wi-Fi connection to connect your iPhone or iPad
- Your iPhone and iPad Must have charger 50% at least. Or Keep your iPhone/iPad Keep connecting with the Charging source.
- Do not store unwanted/ unnecessary data files on your iPhone/ iPad – Get here a big deal tip-trick to get free up storage space on your iOS device.
- Your iDevice must be running with at least 50% charged as well you are plugged into the power source. Doesn’t matter- Power bank, Wall charger, etc.
- Hard Reboot your iPhone and Check the update is available in the settings app (Go to the Settings > General > Software Update.)
Follow this, if Beta Profile is already installed,
Keep Up-to-Date your iPhone
Now, iOS 17 Developer Beta is available for all public users. Keep your iPhone updated with the latest iOS 16.5 and Get iOS 17 Beta from your iPhone’s software Update settings.
1→ Go to the Settings app on iPhone > General.
2→ Now, Select Software Update > Select Download and install for the Pending iOS version.
3→ Now, Force close the Settings app and Re-check the iOS 17 Developer Beta Download and Install show up on the screen. (Verify, Beta Update is On from Settings > General > Software Update > Beta Updates > iOS 17 Developer Beta)
Here’s a full video guide on How this works.
Without WiFi Network: How to Download Update on iPhone/iPad
- If you Don’t have a Wi-Fi connection, you can download Software Updates on your iPhone or iPad. So, Connect your iPhone to another iPhone or Android Mobile’s WiFi Hotspot.
Turn on Hotspot on another iPhone or Smartphone, And Connect Your iPhone to Personal Hotspot WiFi connection.
- On your iPhone, Go to the Settings > WiFi > Search Hotspot WiFi Network and Join.
- Now, Ready to Download and Install Software Update, Settings > General > Software Update > Download and Install Update.
An alternative, you can Download iOS Developer beta profile using iTunes its also called ”Software Restore Image File”.
Hope, as I mentioned here complete solution to fix can’t download and iOS beta profile on your iPhone or iPad worked successfully.
This thread works for all iOS 17 Compatible Devices, including [Upcoming iPhone 15 Series, iPhone 14 (Prom Max), iPhone 13 (Pro, Max), iPhone 12, iPhone 11(Pro Max), iPhone XS, iPhone XS Plus, iPhone XR.
Do you have any feedback for us? Please drop it in the comments. Your valuable reply is important to us, so don’t miss sharing it with us. Thanks!