iPhone auto-brightness iOS 13, Now, the way to Adjust or Change Brightness and Volume on the iPhone and iPad changed. New Shortcut icon and Bar in customized control center more natural and helpful for us. Without 3D Touch, We can access All latest iOS Devices.
Here are instant tricks to increase brightness intensity and Volume using alternate ways. Compatible models are iPhone 5S, iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPhone 6S/6S Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone X, XR, XS, and XS Max.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Change Volume and Brightness Using Control Center iOS 13/iOS 12: Alternate Ways
1: Open control center on the lock screen or Home screen, Swipe up finger on the screen from bottom to top.
For iPhone X: Swipe Down Finger from top right corner on Lock Screen on Home Screen.
Touch and Hold for to Activate or Full-Screen Brightness bar on Screen and See Night Shift.
Auto-Brightness Turn on from Settings app on iPhone, iPad
For iOS 13, the method to change brightness and volume has been altered in the latest version of iOS. Hence, definitely, you have to look at the alternate ways to enable auto-brightness/brightness and volume using Control Center.
- Open the Settings app on the iPhone.
- Go to the Accessibility.
- Tap Display & Text Size.
- Scroll all the way down to bottom and toggle on Auto-Brightness.
For iOS 12, the steps to enable Auto-Brightness remains the same. However, if you have iPhone 6 or earlier, then iOS 12 is the last update for you by Apple.
- 1: Go to the Settings app on iPhone, iPad.
- 2: Next, Tap on General and Accessibility.
- 3: Under the Accessibility, Tap on Display Accommodations.
- 4: Under the Display Accommodations, Enable Auto-Brightness.
Change Volume from the Control Center in iOS
- 1: Activate Control center on iPhone screen. [Swiping up a finger in Screen]
- 2: On the Volume bar, Move your finger on volume bar for the increase and decrease.
- Method 1: Physical button ready to use and change Volume on any screen, Like Home screen or lock screen
- Method 2: Or Use Assistive, Volume control not added in Assistive Touch. Customize Assistive Touch and Use to Manage Sound on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
Hope you get the full guide on how to Change Brightness and Volume on the iPhone and iPad.