Last Updated on Oct 30, 2020
In Official Way, You can’t edit Adobe PDF file without any Software or Tools once you create. But this is a very useful tutorial on edit PDF files on MacBook Mac without Third-party software in free. Use the Preview app on macOS to Edit or make changed in PDF file, as an alternative option, I recommend using Third-Party software to get more functionality. PDF file Editor for edit PDF on Mac, MacBook you can do any operations on existing PDF files like Make some changes with Add text, Remove text, Remove page, Convert into another format (Pages, Numbers), Add Password or Remove Password.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Today, MacOS is improved for all types of use. Now we can use the Preview tool for an Edit PDF file on Mac. So, keep your MacBook Mac Updated with the latest version of macOS. Apple Logo > Software Update > Check For Update > Download and install macOS update.
2 Ways: How to Edit PDF on Mac, MacBook in Free/Pro Tool: macOS
Use Preview Tool on Mac to Edit PDF file without any third-party software. Add Shapes, Arrow, Signature, FreeHand Marking and Drawings on any PDF file. here’s the detailed guide with pictures on how to edit PDF file on Mac and Revert to original if you want.
- Right-click on PDF file and click on Open button or Open with Preview.
- From the Preview toolbar, click on the Markup icon to edit PDF file on Mac inside the Preview.
- Now, you will see the preview tools to make changes like add Square, Circle, Arrow, Hide or Cut the portion of PDF file. An important editing tool is to use or add a new or existing signature on PDF document. Here’s the brief tutorial on how to add a signature on a preview on Mac.
- Once you Edited PDF file, Save it. From top Mac Menu, File > Export > Select the Location and Give the name of PDF file to save on mac local drive.
- That’s it. Next, it how to revert into an original PDF file after edited.
Revert to Original PDF file on Mac, MacBook After Edited
- Open Old PDF file on Mac Preview. Right-click on file, Open with preview option.
- Next is, From top menu File > Revert to Browse Original Version.
- Find the Restore option and select the Old version, to Retrieve how old version you are looking for?
- Click on Restore.
- That’s it.
Using Third_Party Software Edit PDF file on Mac
iSkysoft PDF Editor Pro, #1 high software for Mac now available for Mac OS X EI Capitan. Download digital copy directly on your Mac and install it.
- For any type of PDF, iSkysoft able to do make changes on your Mac Offline and securely.
- You have password-protected wants to remove from PDF.
- Hide watermark by removing it from all or selected PDF pages.
- Also useful for a convert PDF file to JPEG, pages, Numbers, Word, Excel, HTML, Plain Text, Rich Text, and EPUB or any other format.
- Add more pages on Existing PDF file or Remove any of page from PDF
- Edit scanned documents and create PDF files
- Add a hyperlink to any page for reference other sources easily
- OCR Technology Easily scan PDF documents from any language
Care PDF’s security: You can add your hand signature, Add password to restrict other viewing or Editing your PDF documents. Else you can set the stamp for personal identity.
Easy to Share and Store on online cloud service: After complete your PDF editing you can directly share on Social media, As an Email Attachment or Upload PDF file to Dropbox directly.
Due to some restrictions on file size, You can compress file makes too small compared to original without losing documents quality.
One of the best-Trusted software development companies, With online support, 30 Days money-back guarantee.
Don’t Miss out:
Premium Support is Free Now
Still have you any alternate PDF editor software for Mac, Windows. Share with us in below comment box. Also, how helps this software for edit PDF on Mac.