Table of Contents Show
- Fixed Soundcloud keeps Crashing on iPhone/ iPad
- Fix 1: Force Close the Soundcloud App
- Fix 2: Hard Reboot the Device
- Fix 3: Check updates for the app
- Fix 4: Uninstall and Reinstall the app
- Steps to Reset All Settings for iOS 15 and Later Version
- Steps to Reset All Settings for iOS 14 and Earlier Version
- watch Video how to delete and reinstall SoundCloud in iOS 15 or later
- Contact An App Developer
As far as I know, SoundCloud is a preferable application that is providing fantastic free music & Podcast streaming service to their fans unless and today I noticed a few issues with the SoundCloud iOS app. I also observed that people are also facing the same complication as the Frequent SoundCloud keeps crashing, SoundCloud is skipping tracks, it keeps pausing and crashes when saving offline music, etc.
So finally I tried some fruitful techniques to get rid of this headache permanently from my iPhone. Have a look at them.
Fixed Soundcloud keeps Crashing on iPhone/ iPad
Fix 1: Force Close the Soundcloud App
When you feel that SoundCloud keeps buffering the audio and is not playing songs, then probably the best thing is to force close the app and again launch the app. Get How to Force Quit an App in iOS
Fix 2: Hard Reboot the Device
If the above solution does not work for you and still it keeps pausing on iPhone or crashing during background play then shut off the machine for a while and try again.
For iPhone 13 (Pro max) Mini, iPhone 12 Series, iPhone 11 Pro Max to iPhone 8 Plus users:
- #1: Press and release the volume up key.
- #2: Press and release the volume down key.
- #3: Finally, press and hold the sleep/wake button until you see a black screen.
Fix 3: Check updates for the app
If the issue is common and lots of people have registered their concern regarding SoundCloud crashing issue, then it might be possible that they have released an update with all the bugs fixed. So go to the App Store and update the application.
For example, here is my given show you 3 different tricks to update an app on iOS. here I have taken an example of the Snapchat app. but you will have to find a SoundCloud on the App Store instead of Snapchat.
How to update the SoundCloud App on iPhone
Fix 4: Uninstall and Reinstall the app
Till now nothing worked for you, then try deleting and installing the app again. Probably if you are facing the difficulty in signing in and it keeps you sign out all-time might get solved.
Steps to Reset All Settings for iOS 15 and Later Version
Go to the “Settings” app > Tap “General” > Find and open tap “Transfer or Reset iPhone” > Tap “Reset” > Lastly tap on “Reset All Settings”
> For security reasons, you will be asked to enter the iPhone Passcode. >Tap Confirm Reset All Settings. > After that iPhone will reboot.
Steps to Reset All Settings for iOS 14 and Earlier Version
- Step 1: Go to “Settings” and open “General”.
- Step 2: Scroll and tap on “Reset”.
- Step 3: There click on “Reset All Settings”.
- Enter your Passcode and give confirmation to Reset the iPhone.
watch Video how to delete and reinstall SoundCloud in iOS 15 or later
None of the solutions worked? Let’s submit a bug report to the Soundcloud App developer. Check below how to?
Contact An App Developer
Need More Help? Feedback your problem in the comments concerning Soundcloud keeps crashing on iPhone or iPad.