Last Updated on Jan 23, 2020
Are you exploring to logging out Apple ID on your latest iOS device? Don’t worry. Get here all ways to logout Apple ID on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch. There are many services of Apple that use the same Apple ID account to access such as Game Center, FaceTime, Message, iTunes/iBooks, and App Store and iCloud.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
So if you log out even a single service, then all remain services won’t be disabled automatically. Since while you bother or finding the Apple ID logout tab on your phone, following alternate ways will let you to logout Apple ID. Useful way while the user wishes to resell his/her iPhone, iPad or iPod then please log out below given all Apple ID.
Know Different ways to logout Apple ID on iPhone, iPad, iPod
To log out Apple ID Using Apple ID Profile Setting
- Step #1. Launch Settings app
- Step #2. Tap Apple ID user name profile iCloud
- Step #3. Now scroll down the screen and tap on Sign Out. [your device must be connected to active internet Wi-Fi or cellular data ON] otherwise, Sign Out option looks greyed out so not clickable.
Note: You will get a popup, so you must read on-screen instruction then tap on Sign Out and go next step
Apple ID Password -Enter the Apple ID password for “Apple ID user [email protected] xyz.com” to turn off Find My iPhone.
Next Tap Turn OFF.
if you forgot Apple ID password then you can access your Apple ID password from AutoFill Password setting– by a tap on Passwords with Key icon appear on the upper row of your iPhone keyboard.
How to Sign out Apple ID for iTunes, Book Store and App Store on iPhone
- Step 1. Go to Settings
- Step 2. Tap on iTunes & Apple Store
- Step 3. Touch on Apple ID
- Step 4. Now hit on Sign Out
- with this way, your Apple App Store Sign out, so you can not download and install apps, games, etc.
So from now, if you will try to download an app from the app store and tap on the Get option next to the App, then you’ll be asked Sing In
- Use Existing Apple ID or Cancel.
- Tap on Use Existing Apple ID
Next Enter Apple ID and Password to Sing in With Apple ID for App Store.
Steps to logout Apple ID on iPhone, iPad for Game Center
- Step 1. Go to Settings App
- Step 2. Navigate Game Canter
- Step 3. Scroll the screen and tap on Apple ID (you’re already signed in) Choose a Sign Out option that you can see in a pop-up.
How to Stop FaceTime Apple ID on iPhone, iPad
- Step 1. Settings app
- Step 2. Scroll and tap FaceTime → Hit on Apple ID → Tap Sign Out.
Premium Support is Free Now
How to Sign out iMessage Apple ID on iPhone, iPad
- Step 1. Go to the Settings app
- Step 2. Scroll and tap Messages
- Step #3. Touch on Send & Receive
- Step #4. Tap on Apple ID
- Step #5. Tap Sign Out
Please share your feedback about different ways to logout Apple ID on iPhone. Before sell, your iOS device, your privacy purpose must follow above all actions.