Last Updated on May 7, 2022
Are you exploring to logging out of Apple ID on your latest iOS device? Don’t worry. Get here all ways to logout Apple ID on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch. There are many services of Apple that use the same Apple ID account to access such as Game Center, FaceTime, Message, iTunes/iBooks, and App Store, and iCloud.
So if you log out of even a single service, then all remaining services won’t be disabled automatically. Since while you bother or find the Apple ID logout tab on your phone, following alternate ways will let you to logout Apple ID. Useful way while the user wishes to resell his/her iPhone, iPad, or iPod then please log out below given all Apple ID.
Know Different ways to logout Apple ID on Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod
In these steps, I’ll teach you how to Sign out Apple ID on your Mac running on the latest macOS 12 Monterey and later. The following ways are useful for all intel Mac, Apple M1 Silicon Mac, M1 Pro, and M1 max users.
So Let’s get started;
Step #1. Click on Apple Logo that appears on the top-right side menu bar.
Step #2. Click System Preferences…
Step #3. On the System Preferences window, Choose Apple ID that you can see in the below-given picture
Step #4. Take Your Cursor on Overview and click on It
Step #5. Now on the right-side panel click on Sign out…
Note: suppose your Mac won’t allow your Apple ID sign-out button clickable. Means Sing out button greyed out.
Here’s a list of the solution for what to do if Apple ID won’t Sign Out on Mac Computer.
Step #6. A Pop-up appear will ask you, Do you want to keep a copy of your iCloud data on this Mac before Signing Out?
If you don’t keep a Copy, your data will be removed from this Mac but will still be available on other devices using iCloud.
Step #8. Click on the Continue
So Enter your Apple ID password; if you forgot your Apple ID password, then go with these steps to reset your Apple ID password.
Some folks are looking for a way to how to sign out of apple id on Mac without Password. Some third-party tools in the marketplace say we offer to bypass Sign-Out Apple Id without required Password. As Per Our decade of experience, third-party Password Recovery Software is worthless. You Must contact Apple Support Center.
Also Read, What Will Happen If I Sign Out of My Apple id on My Mac
How to Sign In Apple Id on your Mac Monterey
- Go to Apple Logo on the top menu bar
- Choose System Preferences…
- Beside to Sing-in your Apple ID; click on Sign In.
- now follow On-screen instructions to terminate the process.
To log out of Apple ID Use Apple ID Profile Setting
- Step #1. Launch Settings app
- Step #2. Tap Apple ID user name profile iCloud
- Step #3. Now scroll down the screen and tap on Sign Out. [your device must be connected to active internet Wi-Fi or cellular data ON] otherwise, Sign Out option looks greyed out so not clickable.
Note: You will get a popup, so you must read on-screen instruction then tap on Sign Out and go next step
Apple ID Password -Enter the Apple ID password for “Apple ID user name@ xyz.com” to turn off Find My iPhone.
Next Tap Turn OFF.
if you forgot Apple ID password then you can access your Apple ID password from AutoFill Password setting– by a tap on Passwords with Key icon appear on the upper row of your iPhone keyboard.
How to Sign out Apple ID for iTunes, Book Store and App Store on iPhone
- Step 1. Go to Settings
- Step 2. Tap on iTunes & Apple Store
- Step 3. Touch on Apple ID
- Step 4. Now hit on Sign Out
- with this way, your Apple App Store Sign out, so you can not download and install apps, games, etc.
So from now, if you will try to download an app from the app store and tap on the Get option next to the App, then you’ll be asked Sing In
- Use Existing Apple ID or Cancel.
- Tap on Use Existing Apple ID
Next Enter Apple ID and Password to Sing in With Apple ID for App Store.
Steps to logout Apple ID on iPhone, iPad for Game Center
- Step 1. Go to Settings App
- Step 2. Navigate Game Canter
- Step 3. Scroll the screen and tap on Apple ID (you’re already signed in) Choose a Sign Out option that you can see in a pop-up.
How to Stop FaceTime Apple ID on iPhone, iPad
- Step 1. Settings app
- Step 2. Scroll and tap FaceTime → Hit on Apple ID → Tap Sign Out.
How to Sign out iMessage Apple ID on iPhone, iPad
- Step 1. Go to the Settings app
- Step 2. Scroll and tap Messages
- Step #3. Touch on Send & Receive
- Step #4. Tap on Apple ID
- Step #5. Tap Sign Out
Please share your feedback about different ways to logout Apple ID on iPhone. Before sell, your iOS device, your privacy purpose must follow above all actions.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.