Last Updated on Dec 25, 2020
Hi friends welcome on howtoisolve dot com Apple product blog. Wish you Happy Christmas!! Apple software iOS has excellent performance with significant features. Very special iMessage has a new App Store, bubble and full-Screen effects give wonder user experience. Apple added two new screen effects send text iMessage with Love heart screen effect and second is Celebration screen effect, especially for the festive season like New Year 2021, Merry Christmas 2020, etc.
Let’s see here everything about to send iMessage with Celebration Screen Effect iOS on iPhone with pictures example. for this, you must have turn on message effects on iPhone.
What is iMessage Celebration Screen Effects on iPhone?
The Celebration effect is a newly added full-screen effect in the latest iOS. Now you could send the text message with a celebration entire screen effect on the iPhone. Celebration screen effects, you could attach easily with celebration quotes. For example, here we have taken the ‘’Merry Christmas’’ celebration text.
How to Send iMessage with Celebration Screen Effect on iPhone: iOS & MacOS
Let’s see how to Send iMessage with Celebration Screen Effect on iPhone 12 (Pro Max), 11 Pro max, XR, XS Max, X, iPhone 8 (Plus), iPhone 7(+), iPhone 6S(+), iPhone SE. I hope you would like this new style of new year celebrations with your friends and family members who are living so far away/ aboard from you.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Video on How do I send the Celebration screen effect on my iPhone?
Trigger iMessage Effects with Just a Keyword [Merry Christmas, happy new year, Happy Lunar New Year!]
Note: Apple Message Effect is only working with iMessage, So Before Getting started Make sure iMessage is enabled on your iPhone. Settings > Messages > Enable iMessage toggle that’s it.
- Step 1. Launch Message App from your iPhone Home screen.
- Step 2. Open a contact or group to send Messages with attached celebration Screen effects.
- Step 3. Now type the text message or insert a photo in the iMessage bar then tap and hold on the blue arrow/ send button(Use 3D touch on iPhone 6S and later) until the Send with effect screen appears.
- Step 4. Tap on the Screen tab.
- Step 5. The first screen is Echo, Spotlight, balloons effect, now swipe left until you appear Celebration screen effect with an attached text message.
- Step 6. Tap the blue arrow/send button.
This new Celebration full-screen effect is the last effect on the iMessage screen effect display. Hence, you will have to swipe the left side until the last effect comes.
Please Note: you’re sending a text message with Celebration screen effects (Celebration screen effects not working) and if the recipient has not iOS running iPhone, iPad then it won’t get an effect, just received the text message with effect name.
Hence, must require iOS on both side sender and receiver. Though, update your iOS device and get enjoy festive season celebrations like Christmas 2020, New Year 2021, and many more.
How to Send Screen Effect on Mac, MacBook Message
Start Sending iMessage with screen effect Celebration from your Mac, MacBook Message app, To Use or Send iMessage Message effects on Mac, Your Mac Running on MacOS Big Sur [2020 Update] or later MacOS update. Follow the below steps or Checkout Video tutorial on Send Screen Effect with Messages app on Mac.
- Open message app on Mac. Go to iMessage Conversation and And Start sending iMessage with screen effects.
- Type Message that you want to wish for special days or Personal celebration.
- Now, Click on the App Store icon, Next to the Typing box then the Last option is “Message Effects“.
- Select your Favorite Screen and Bubble Effect and Send it to The Conversation by click on the blue send button icon. Now, Your Friend receives Bluetible wishes with music in the Message app on iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
- That’s it.
Video Tutorial: Send iMessage Celebration Effect From Mac, MacBook
Hope now you have a total of seven entire screen effects (balloons, confetti, love, lasers, fireworks, shooting star, and celebrations) to send text iMessage.
Stay tuned with Howtoisolve.com to get daily new tips, news, how-to tricks on iOS and iOS devices, Apple Watch, Apple TV, and macOS.