Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
This tutorial learns how to upload Live Photo on Facebook Story or Feed Profile. Perfect solutions of Live Photo Won’t Play on Facebook and Won’t Upload as Live Photo. Unfortunately, we can share live photos directly on the FaceBook profile, like a normal photo. For that, we have to pass out some tricks that really awesome and helps to post Live Photo on FaceBook or Send over FaceBook Messenger as well. Would you like to Post a live photo on Facebook from iPhone App? Available as a first live photo supporting app on the whole Apple app store. So iOS users became crazy about that, Are you really? We know about GIF supported most of the iOS app but not for live photos.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
With the Facebook app, you can share live photos captured on 3D touch supported devices from saved in the camera roll. if you know that, live photo creates frames So it allocates 2x space compare to normal photos. When you browse photos you didn’t get a separate folder structure for live photos. in that case, the Facebook app will help to identify your live photo and normal photo. So you can easily share or Post live photos on Facebook timeline or profile.
Note: Before going for further process, please verify your Facebook app up to date with the latest version release with live photo (Audio + Video) support. Start Posting Live Photo from Latest iPhone to iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8(Plus), iPhone 7(Plus), iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus.
Tricks to Post/ Upload a live Photo on Facebook From Apple iPhone App
- #1 Open Photos App on the iPhone.
- #2 Now, Find the Live photo from your iPhone Photos app. You can test live photo by a tap on hold on Photo, your Photo will play with sound. that’s the live photo. Now Convert Live Photo into Loop, Swipe up your Photo to find Loop option.
- Select this mode and Go with the Share Option. Square box with an upper arrow icon at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- #3 On your Share Sheet, Find the FaceBook App. and Tap on it.
- #4 Next, You will see the option for Select where to post on Facebook profile [News Feed] or Your Story.
- #5 Once you select that, Go with the Option Share. and Your iPhone will post Live photos as a video on Facebook.
- That’s it. [My Live Photo is on my Facebook Profile]
Note: To Post Live Photo on the iPhone Facebook app, your iPhone should be supported with Live Photo and Your Facebook App is updated with the latest version.
Now anyone can view the live photo on Facebook by tap and long press on it.
How to know: Photo on Facebook is a live photo or not?
- We can’t judge, Because Live photo will post like a Video. but the Live Photo in Loop gives an effect like a Live Photo.
Also useful: Remotely Logout Facebook, Twitter on iPhone.
stay touch with us on upcoming new features like Post live photos on Facebook, on Facebook, and Twitter.
Genius Bar Reservation Get Free Apple Support. 🙏