In this tutorial, I’m going to describe everything about the latest iOS wallpaper. Assign live Photos as an animated lock screen Wallpaper. Apple gives in the iOS operating system; there are verities of wallpapers in sequence involved Dynamic, Stills, and Live Wallpapers (Available for iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 12 Pro Max, 11 Pro Max, XS Max, X, 8 (Plus),7 (Plus), iPhone 6S (Plus)).
Moreover, you can also set your iPhone camera roll photos like Selfies, Panoramas Wallpaper, Screenshots, Instagram and can choose a Wallpaper from your favorites Album, etc. let’s a guy see here to set Live Wallpaper on iPhone.
- Download New iPhone X Wallpaper Pack [Apple’s Official iPhone X Wallpaper HD]
Get to set Live Wallpaper on iPhone running with latest iOS
- Step 1. Go to the Settings App.
- Step 2. Tap Wallpaper tab appears between Accessibility and Siri & Search.
- Step 3. On Wallpaper Screen, Tap on Choose a New Wallpaper.
- Step 4. On the screen, you can see three options – Dynamic, Stills, and Live.
in More, to set custom live wallpaper, you can scroll the screen and tap the Live Photos folder (into the folder you can get all live pictures that you have taken on your phone camera with live photos action)
- Don’t turn off Live [See Below picture] and select One Picture.
- Next, Move & Scale to adjust custom live wallpaper
If not Working then repeat the same steps carefully or Try After hard Reboot iPhone. Get more here cool Wallpaper Apps for iOS to download more new wallpapers free.
The second way is Lunch Photos App on your iPhone home screen
- Open Photos app on iPhone, Tap on Albums Tab and Find Live Photos folder. Also, take Live Photos on your iPhone, then
- Open recently captured live Pictures and tap on the Share option (square with an arrow pointing upwards button).
- Now, Scroll down on the share sheet and Tap on Use as Wallpaper.
- Adjust the photos by your finger pinch zoom/out and Hit on Set and you’ll get a pop up (Set lock screen, Set Home screen, and both). Choose your desired option and wait until the wallpaper setting loads.
- That’s it.
is Live wallpaper won’t work on your iPhone? let’s Read more – Fixed Live Wallpaper Not working on Apple iPhone
How to Use Live Wallpapers on iPhone
Live Wallpaper is an animated picture so as to get its visual effect. You have to Press on the display. So this is the Moving wallpaper on your brand new iPhone.
You can also download iOS 15 Wallpapers on your iPhone and enjoy new screen paper every day.
I experienced that the live wallpapers are not moving on the iPhone home screen. Even though, looking beautiful on the iPhone locked screen.
How to Set Video as Wallpaper on iPhone [iOS 15 and Earlier]
many fans are facing hard-to-set video as lock screen wallpaper on iPhone. don’t bother here my answer on how do you set a video as a wallpaper iPhone running iOS 15?
- Head to Settings App
- Next Click Wallpaper
- on this screen, Select Choose a New Wallpaper.
- Now scroll down the screen, Choose Live Photos or Animated folder– if you have one of the preloaded, animated wallpapers.
- get here how to take live photos
- Then choose a Live Photo – wait until a picture fully loading
- now Press on the screen to see this wallpaper is animate or not. if the wallpaper is not animate then choose another picture.
- now click on Set
- Choose an option for Lock screen or Home screen or would like to go with for both.
Press the side button and then on the lock screen press and hold to see the animate video wallpaper experience.
Free Download iOS 15 Wallpaper HD on Any iPhone
Let’s drop your feedback in the below comment box and share your experience concern, how seems after using live Wallpaper on the iPhone lock screen?