Apple Live Photo is so awesome and we can play it by pressing 3D touch that looks like a short video. Live Photos is sharable quickly right from the Photos App, you can share directly on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and supported Social media Apps. For example, You can Post a live photo on Facebook from the past few updates. Yes, you can Post/ Share live photos on Instagram and on twitter also with-in App as well as through third-party apps. These app-only built for convert live photo to gif or short video (Audio + video). This trick mostly useful for those friends who haven’t live photo supported iPhones (iPhone 5/5S, iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPad, iPod Touch).
Till now go with stunning third party apps until Instagram, Twitter support live photo support officially.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Read More: if you don’t know how to take a Live Photo On your iPhone.
- Step #1. Open the Photos App
- Step #2. Tap Albums located bottom strip, on number three icon.
- Step #3. Scroll down the screen for Media Types List and Tap Live Photos– on the screen, you can All Live Photos that you’ve captured
- Step #4. Open a Live Photos that you would like to post on Instagram.
- Step #5. Now tap Share icon that you can see bottom-left side corner.
- Step #6. Now find and Tap Instagram App
Hint: if you do not find Instagram App, swipe Apps row to the left side and Tap on More option > Tap Edit > Scroll the screen under the Suggestions heading Tap on (+) Green button next to the Instagram and Tap on Done to Save your Change. I Hope, Now you can see the Instagram App.
- Step #7. Write a Caption like say something about your Live picture and mention hashtag in-text arear.
- Step #8. Tap Share icon that you can see right-upper side corner.
wait for a while you picture is posting on Instagram.
- Step #1. Now Launch Instagram App
- Step #2. Tap Profile picture appears right-lower on the app screen.
- Step #3. look at the first image and tap on it and see, hope it will be your live Photos.
→ if it’s not, then make sure that you looking that picture that is the first row and completely close with underneath of your Profile bio and your highlight Post on Instagram.
→Do you have any issues or you looking for another way that is not mentioned in this post? Please submit the form and send us! We’ll reply to you soon. Thanks for reading Us. Get more some Cool Apps that are useful to convert Live Photo to gif or video.
Here are best reviewed Live photo to gif or video maker iOS app, Then directly share from the option available in each app.
#1: Live GIF
Great job made your day, easy to find all live photo at once through this app, just choose live photo and convert into GIF or Video. Save in your iDevice. Any time you can share it on social media app, Instagram, Email, Twitter, iMessage, Imgur, Slack, Tumblr.
- No need any Registration/ Sign up. Just launch the app and start sharing live photos.
- Fast conversion process, improved performance and easy user interface.
- App supported iOS 11.4 and later
#2: Lively – Export Live Photo to GIF
Make short films or animated GIF pictures from the live photo. So your friends can enjoy social networking sites by posting or sharing on your Profile Account. 3D touch supported free app, Watermark free in premium support.
- App supported iOS 13 and System-Wide dark mode
- Supported with iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, and Earlier models
This app is showing all live photos saved in the camera album which same like Apple Photos App shows. You can easily find and convert into GIF or Video. Through this app, you can set own Range video or Edit/ Add still photo to live photo.
Try these apps, share video or gif image by a tap on the square with an arrow pointing upwards.
Now, here you have the best alternative option on share live photos on Instagram, Twitter, iMessage, Email very popular in-app store also, have you any other alternate option please share with me on comments.