Table of Contents Show
- Guide to share a live Photos on Instagram from iPhone
- How to Find Live Photos On Instagram which is Shared from Photos App
- #1: Live GIF
- #2: Lively – Export Live Photo to GIF
- #3: Alive: Create and Share Live Photos on Anywhere Web
- Can you post a Live Photo to Instagram?
- What happens if you Post a Live Photo on Instagram?
- How to Post a Live Photo on Instagram Feed?
- How to Post a Live Photo on Instagram Story?
- How to Post a Live Photo on Instagram Page?
- How to Post a Live Photo on Instagram after 24 hours?
- How to make a Live Photo of a Boomerang on Instagram?
- How to Post a Boomerang on Instagram from Camera Roll?
Get here, Can you post live photos on Instagram? Get Here how to Post A Live Photo on Instagram on iPhone.
Apple Live Photo is incredible, and we can play it by pressing a 3D touch that looks like a short video. Live Photos is sharable quickly right from the Photos app; you can share directly on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and supported Social media Apps. For example, You can Post a live photo on Facebook from the past few updates. Yes, you can post/share live photos on Instagram and Twitter also with-in App as well as through third-party apps. This app-only is built to convert live photos to GIFs or short videos (Audio + video). This trick is primarily helpful for those friends who haven’t live photo-supported iPhones (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch).
Till now, go with stunning third-party apps until Instagram, Twitter support live photo support officially.
Read More: if you don’t know how to take a Live Photo On your iPhone.
- Step #1. Open the Photos App
- Step #2. Tap Albums located bottom strip, on number three icon.
- Step #3. Scroll down the screen for Media Types list and tap Live Photos– on the screen, you can All Live Photos that you’ve captured
- Step #4. Open a Live Photos that you would like to post on Instagram.
- Step #5. Now tap Share icon that you can see bottom-left side corner.
- Step #6. Now find and Tap the Instagram App
Hint: if you do not find Instagram App, swipe the Apps row to the left side and
- Tap on the More option
- Tap Edit
- Scroll the screen under the suggestions heading
- Tap on (+) Green button next to the Instagram.
- Tap on Done to Save your Change.
I hope, now you can see the Instagram App.
- Step #7. Write a Caption like say something about your Live picture and mention hashtag in-text arear.
- Step #8. Tap Share icon that you can see right-upper side corner.
wait for a while you picture is posting on Instagram.
- Step #1. Now Launch Instagram App
- Step #2. Tap Profile picture appears right-lower on the app screen.
- Step #3. look at the first image and tap on it and see, hope it will be your live Photos.
→ If it’s not, then make sure that you are looking for that picture that is the first row and completely close with underneath your Profile bio and your highlight Post on Instagram.
→Do you have any issues, or are you looking for another way that is not mentioned in this post? Please submit the form and send us! We’ll reply to you soon. Thanks for reading Us. Get more some Cool Apps that are useful to convert Live Photos to gifs or videos.
Here are best reviewed Live photos to gif or video maker iOS app, Then directly share from the option available in each app.
#1: Live GIF
Great job made your day, easy to find all live photos at once through this app, choose live photos and convert them into GIF or videos. Save in your iDevice. You can share it on social media apps, Instagram, Email, Twitter, iMessage, Imgur, Slack, Tumblr.
- No need any Registration/ Sign up. Just launch the app and start sharing live photos.
- Fast conversion process, improved performance and easy user interface.
- App supported iOS 11.4 and later
#2: Lively – Export Live Photo to GIF
Make short films or animated GIF pictures from the live photo. So your friends can enjoy social networking sites by posting or sharing on your Profile Account. 3D touch supported free app, Watermark free in premium support.
- App supported iOS 13 and System-Wide dark mode
- Supported with iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, and Earlier models
This app shows all live photos saved in the camera album, the same as Apple Photos App shows. You can easily find and convert it into GIFs or videos. You can set your own Range video or Edit/ Add still photo to live photos through this app.
Try these apps, share video or gif images by tapping on the square with an arrow pointing upwards.
Now, here you have the best alternative option on sharing live photos on Instagram, Twitter, iMessage, Email trendy in-app store also, have you any other alternate options please share with me on comments.
Can you post a Live Photo to Instagram?
Yes, you can post a Live Photo to Instagram as Story and post too. However, there’s a twist, Instagram won’t have any direct option to post the Live Photos to Story or Feed. But when you convert and save them as Videos in Photos App, Instagram will let you post them. When it comes to Instagram Feed, the live photo can be shared as a video and posted on Instagram Stories, uploaded as a Boomerang.
What happens if you Post a Live Photo on Instagram?
Nothing unusual; you won’t see any difference when posting the Live Photos on Instagram. When you post Live Photos to Instagram Stories, it will appear as Boomerang, and while concerning Instagram Feed, it will be uploaded as Video.
How to Post a Live Photo on Instagram Feed?
Live Photos cannot be directly uploaded to Instagram Feed; to do so, the Live Photos need to be converted into Video, and then using the Video option, can post it to the Instagram feed. We’ve broken the process into two parts; here’s how to do it.
Part 1: Convert Live Photo as Video
- Go to the Camera App on your iPhone.
- In the top-right corner, tap on the Live Photos icon.
- Now, tap on the Preview button beside the Capture button to open the Live Photos.
- Tap on the share icon.
- Choose Save as Video.
Part 2: Upload Video on Instagram Feed
- Open Instagram App in iPhone.
- Tap on the Plus icon to upload Video.
- Choose the video that you’ve converted from Live Photo.
- Tap Next.
- You can edit the video, add effects, Tag People, Add Location, etc., and once you’re done, tap Share.
How to Post a Live Photo on Instagram Story?
Posting a Live Photo to Instagram Story is pretty straightforward, but it comes with a twist. Here’s how to post a live photo to an Instagram story.
- Launch Instagram App.
- Hit the Camera button in the upper-left corner.
- Tap on the Preview icon from where you’ll have to choose the Live Photo to upload to Instagram Story.
- Choose the Live Photo that you wish to upload.
- Touch and hold the image, by this; the image will be converted into Boomerang.
- Likewise, you can add stickers, doodles, and many more arts from the collection before posting.
- Once you’re done with it, Post-it.
How to Post a Live Photo on Instagram Page?
Posting a Live Photo on an Instagram page is no different; it is similar to posting a Live Photo on Instagram Feed. First, the Live Photo needs to be converted/Save as Video in iPhone Camera Roll, and then you can upload it as a video on any Instagram Page.
Refer to the above section, where we’ve enlisted the steps to post a live photo on Instagram Feed/Page.
How to Post a Live Photo on Instagram after 24 hours?
If you want to post a Live Photo on Instagram that took a while ago, and of course, after 24 hours, convert it into Loop or Bounce to make it work. Let’s see how to do it.
- Launch the Photos App on your iPhone.
- Locate the Live Photo that you wish to upload.
- Tap on the Live Photo and swipe up the screen to bring the Effects options.
- Select Loop or Bounce.
- Save the image.
- Now open Instagram and post the converted photo to Feed or Story like you always do.
How to make a Live Photo of a Boomerang on Instagram?
Whether you want to post a Live Photo on Instagram Story or make a Live Photo of a Boomerang on Instagram, the procedure is the same.
- Go to the Instagram App.
- Tap on the Camera icon.
- Tap on the preview button and choose the Live Photo.
- Long press the live photo after selecting.
- It will convert into Boomerang.
- Post it as an Instagram Story.
How to Post a Boomerang on Instagram from Camera Roll?
You can refer to the above sections to learn how to post boomerang on Instagram from Camera Roll iPhone. It uses 3D touch to convert the photos into Boomerang.