Last Updated on Dec 1, 2020
When you’re using your iPhone or iPad and you might notice that photos/ images on the screen don’t look right. Or showing iPhone blue screen or black screen, then you do not need to worry. Because many Apple iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch users freak out at their first encounter with iPhone blue screen. Here I try to give you the best solution to resolve iPhone blue screen, black screen issue. Let us at first look at what reasons this error to begin with.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
- depleted battery
- Fall iOS device
Let try following workarounds to troubleshot iPhone blue screen issue. Please go carefully step by step. Don’t try to go with a jump.
Common Solutions to Fix iPhone Blue Screen of Death: iPad, iPod Touch
Solution 1. Charge Your iPhone To a Power Source
No matter which iOS device you have, but you can apply this way for any iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. Plugin your iPhone to a power source through a power adapter.
If you see a low battery warning screen when you plug-in. let your iPhone charge for at least 10 minutes before using it. (If you have an iPad then keep plugin it for 20 minutes)
After this way, you see the same screen then you must have followed the below advice in sequence.
Solution 2. Force Restart iPhone, iPad or iPod while it’s plugged in
Let force restart your black screen iPhone/ iPad/ iPod touch while it’s plugged in.
iPhone 11(Pro Max), iPhone Xr/Xs Max, iPhone X, iPhone 8(8 Plus)
- Quickly Press and Release Volume up button and Volume down button one by one.
- Now, Only Press and Hold the side power button until your iPhone shows a black screen after the apple logo.
- Wait fo Turn on and That’s it.
iPhone 7(7 Plus), iPhone 6S(6S Plus)
- Press and hold the Volume down button and Side/Power button until you show Black screen after the apple logo.
iPhone 6(6 Plus)
- Press and hold the Side/Power button and Home button until you see a black screen after the apple logo.
Solution 3. Not Enough Space
Your iPhone has no enough storage on your iPhone. Check it, on your Device from settings, Open Settings app on iPhone > General > iPhone Storage.
See Allotted space by installed apps, Media Files. We can quickly, Manage space by a tap on the app.
- You have enough space to install new apps or Use your iPhone normally.
Solution 4. Out-Dated Apps and iOS Software Version
Some buggy or Out-Dated apps is creating a big problem like this. Those apps will keep your iPhone hanging & Freezing, Or Gets heating and Battery drain issue. Follow the below steps for Download App.
- Open App Store on iPhone > Tap on Profile icon > See All Pending apps update. and Update your App.
- Software Update: Settings app > General > Software Update > Download and Install the latest software update.
Solution 5. Restore iPhone in Recovery Mode
Restore your iPhone in recovery mode, So first you have to put in recovery mode and then Erase your iPhone Using iTunes/Finder. You have to use Finder/iTunes for Recovery mode restore, Use Finder on macOS Catalina or later macOS, Use iTunes on MacOS Mojave, or Earlier.
- Open Finder on Mac, MacBook.
- Connect your iPhone to iTunes/Finder using a lightning USB cable. Unlock your iPhone using a passcode.
- Next, put your iPhone in recovery mode, Quickly Press and Release volume up button and Volume down button, Now only Press and Hold on Side/Power button until your Finder/iTunes window show Recovery mode restore popup.
- iPhone 7/7 Plus: Press and hold the Volume down button and Sleep/Wake button, Wait for your Finder/iTunes will show Recover mode restore popup on the screen.
- iPhone 6/6 Plus: Press and Hold Sleep-Wake button and Home button until your iPhone see Recovery mode popup.
- Click on the Restore button, to start erasing the device and install new software on your iPhone.
- That’s it.
Solution 6. Restore iPhone in DFU mode
- DFU Restore is an advanced process of restoring your device using Finder or iTunes. Press is the same but in DFU mode Restore, your iPhone will easily detect is Recovery mode restore will not work. The Difference is, Only Key combinations are different to put your iPhone in DFU mode. Here’s the full guide on DFU restore process, follow the instruction for your iPhone model, and Put your iPhone in DFU restore.
Solution 7. Contact Apple Support
After you restore, if you still get the same issue then Contact Apple Support; and explain to them about your iPhone blue screen issue. If you’re living in the Washington Dc then get Apple Store Address.
Please share your experience concern the troubleshooting for iPhone blue screen. Stay tune-up to get more updates for iOS, iPad, iPhone, 3D Touch feature, and much more.
Genius Bar Reservation Get Free Apple Support. 🙏