Do you want to take how to take many pictures in a row iPhone? Hmm, Nice, You can take multiple photos continuously without missing any of the events and activities. Apple’s iPhone camera hidden feature, for you don’t need to download or install any third-party apps and software or Photography accessories. This is the inbuilt mode in the camera app, technically this mode is named a burst mode. Learn and follow the below simple guide to take multiple photos at once on iPhone using burst mode.
Best iPhone waterproof case for the underwater photo shoot.
Note: When you use this tip, technically your device saved photos live video shoot in different frames separately. After that, you can pick your best shots from the photos app.
Steps for take multiple photos at once on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
Using Camera settings on any iPhone
Take Multiple Photos at Once on your iPhone camera settings, Use Burst mode. Follow the below steps.
Note: Make sure Live Photo mode is disabled while you use Burst mode on your iPhone camera.
- Open the Camera app on your iPhone. Tap on the Down arrow icon to see the Burst mode [Stopwatch icon] in iPhone 11 or later models, Otherwise, the Stopwatch icon will appear on the screen.
- Tap on the Stopwatch icon > Select Time [3 seconds, 10 seconds].
- Now, Tap on the Camera shutter button to click the Burst mode on your iPhone [10 Photos at once after you set Duration – 3 Seconds or 10 seconds].
- That’s it. Now, Access or Select Photos from Brust Photo. Open Photos app on iPhone, Tap on Brust photo to View all the Photos in Burst Photo.
- Tap on the Select… option, and see the all Photos, Select the Photos from the Burst photo. and Tap on Done to keep the selected photo. and See Keep Everything option or Keep Only Favorites – Selected Photos.
- Now, Photos will save to the Photos app. that’s it.
Another quick way to enable or record Burst Photo from an iPhone camera is, Try an alternate method this works on an old iPhone.
iPhone X And Older iPhone – Using Camera Shutter Button
Note: iPhone 11 or later iPhone user switch to Quick Take by Long Press on Camera Shutter Button. Quick Take is Camera Shortcut for Quickly Record Short Video by long toch on Camera Shutter button.
- Step 1: Go to the camera app, and Open on your device (iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch)
- Step 2: For take multiple photos, just press and hold below round button.
- Step 3: You can see captured total photos number on screen with single touch, here you can see 004 (Four photos at once) and take up to 999 at once. And saved in the photos app.
- Step 4: To identify all the pictures ( a Bunch of photos in photos app), you can see Burst tag photos on image see in below image.
- Step 5: just, Tap on it. For all the photos on screen and choose your favorite snap and remove/ Delete other pictures.
Select photos, which you want or keep on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
- Step 6: Next, Tap on Done. Else you can delete any other photos in next step.
Fix Camera App not Working on iPhone
Best iPhone selfie stick/ Poll for all time.
Useful in some situations, without tapping your finger on the screen again for multiple shots from different views you can do it easily in burst mode. Any problem to capture multiple photos at once in iPhone with burst mode share with us on the comment box.
Use Long Exposure in iOS 11 on iPhone