Last Updated on Nov 13, 2020
Do you want to take how to take many pictures in a row iPhone? Hmm, Nice, You can take multiple photos continuously without missing any of the events and activities. Apple’s iPhone camera hidden feature, for that you don’t need to download or install any third-party apps and software or Photography accessories. This inbuilt mode in the camera app, technically this mode named as a burst mode. Learn and follow the below simple guide to take multiple photos at once on iPhone using burst mode.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Best iPhone waterproof case for the underwater photoshoot.
Note: When you use this tip, technically your device saved photos live video shoot in different frames separately. After that, you can pick your best shots from the photos app.
Steps for take multiple photos at once on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- Step 1: Go to the camera app, and Open on your device (iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch)
- Step 2: For take multiple photos, just press and hold below round button.
- Step 3: You can see captured total photos number on screen with single touch, here you can see 004 (Four photos at once) and take up to 999 at once. And saved in the photos app.
- Step 4: To identify all the pictures ( a Bunch of photos in photos app), you can see Burst tag photos on image see in below image.
- Step 5: just, Tap on it. For all the photos on screen and choose your favorite snap and remove/ Delete other pictures.
Select photos, which you want or keep on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
- Step 6: Next, Tap on Done. Else you can delete any other photos in next step.
Best iPhone selfie stick/ Poll for all time.
Useful in some situations, without tapping your finger on screen again for multiple shots from the different view you can do easily in burst mode. Any problem to capture multiple photos at once in iPhone with burst mode share with us on the comment box.