We made a complete guide list to get back Apple Watch Activity App does not appear on the iPhone. The tech giant Apple is a popular brand to add something new in its devices software updates. The same thing we have seen in iOS 9.3, Apple Watch got built-in Activity app that tracks Move, exercise, and Stand motion of user’s body and this all activates Apple Watch displays on the Activity app glance. in iOS, Users were only could see the WatchOS activity app data on his/her Apple Watch.
Even now, Brand Apple added Watch Activity app UI into the iOS health app. Therefore, Activity App data and measurements are automatically included in the Health app breakdown, since Apple Watch users can easily view entire day activities data on the iOS health app dashboard, too. So Activity rings on Apple watch give you a quick visual reference of your daily activity using three metrics. However, numerous iWatch users have shouted that the Apple Watch Activity app missing on the iPhone. For that, here we offer several actual troubleshooting, hope this would be worked great.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Before get started following steps, make confirm your iPhone software version is up to date,
→ Open up the Settings app on your mobile → Tap General → Now tap Software update.
If your software is up to date then keep continues below steps, if not then upgrade iOS to connected strong Wi-Fi network.
Steps to Fix Apple Watch Activity app Missing on my iPhone
Step for iOS 13 and later users Health App on iPhone
- Open the Health App on your iPhone.
- Tap Browse
- Tap Activity under health Categories section,
- next, scroll the screen and tap on Activity
- Again scroll down the screen and tap on Star icon appear next to the Add to favorites that you can get underneath Options tab
Step for iOS 12 and Earlier users Health App on iPhone
- Step #1. Launch the Health app on iPhone
- Step #2. Tap on Health Data.
- Step #3. Press on Activity.
- Step #4. Enable Show on the dashboard
If your Apple Watch activity app won’t sync/showing on your iPhone, then try following potential clues.
Force Quite Health App and launch Again
- Press twice the time home button and pull the health app above side on the screen, then go on the home screen. Lunch once again health app and check out Activity app data source.
- Here’s how to force quite an app on iOS
If an issue persists (Apple Watch Activity app does not appear on iPhone) though try listed steps.
Video guide you Apple Watch activity App Not Working troubleshooting
Please share your experience with us, any query relates Apple watch activity app disappears on iPhone/ Health app not showing the iWatch activity data source.