- If your iPhone not showing cellular data settings, that means neither your cellular line is turned ON nor set up an eSIM or inserted a physical SIM card.
- Please check Settings > Cellular > under the SIMS section, tap on a SIM > turn toggle to right side next to the Turn On This Line.
- For users who are unable to see the Cellular settings, they can either add an eSIM or insert a physical SIM card.
LTE Option for Cellular Data is Missing on iPhone, iPad? Are cellular settings are missing on your iPhone settings? Follow my guide on what to do If iPhone Cellular Data Settings Are Missing?. LTE network mode is a super blazing network mode for the cellular data network. In this mode you can enjoy live streaming, Video or TV shows online, Download Video through apps or browsers. Most of the popular mobile carrier/network providers serve the fastest and most reliable network in most of the regions in the USA, UK, and Canada. Although the LTE option for cellular data after 4G speed is not offered for your device.
Many users are rejected by LTE option removed suddenly from their own iPhone, suddenly. Here are the possible reasons that might be unavailable on your iPhone.
Note: Before going to the Apple or Carrier support center, you must check out below troubleshooting steps. Steps for the iPhone cellular settings blank or not showing in cellular data voice.
Solve iPhone Cellular Data Settings Missing Issue: A Complete
Where is E-Sim Settings on iPhone?
Follow the bottom steps to enble Turn On This Line settings on your iPhone.
Go to Settings App > Tap Cellular> Under the SIMs section, Tap on a specific SIM (if you have a Dual E-Sims phone) > turn the toggle to the right side next to the Turn on This Line.
If the green toggle is on, but the iPhone cellular data settings are missing, please try the next clue given in this tutorial.
Solution #1. Put your Device in Airplane Mode
- Open Settings App
- Turn Airplane Mode ON/Green. Wait for a while and turn it off.
Let’s check for the cellular setting tab. If it doesn’t appear, let’s go to the next step.
Solution #2. Pull out the SIM and Insert the SIM again
Just remove the SIM card with the SIM ejector tool and clean the SIM tray and SIM card slot. After that, insert the sim back properly.
If you have a dual E-Sim iPhone, please delete the e-Sim and re-add it. You can learn here how to add esim on your iphone.
Hopefully, you will get the missing Cellular settings back in the Settings app.
Solution #3. Change the LTE Settings
Once more, you should look into the Settings app of the iPhone or iPad and see if there are iPhone cellular data settings missing or not. If the Cellular Option is missing on iPhone, then move to the next solution.
Note: To update cellular data option from 2G, 3G, or 4G to LTE
1. Go to the Settings App.
2. Tap Cellular. Click on Cellular Data Options.
3. Tap Enable LTE or Settings.
4. Next, tap Mobile Data and Enable LTE.
5. We can apply Speed Limitations and Network types manually under Cellular Data settings. Here’s the screen For Enable LTE Option for Cellular Data.
Solution #4. Check your Device Compatible with LTE Network
Hardware also plays an also important role in using high-speed LTE networks on iOS devices, which Means it is not used for all devices. LTE-compatible devices are iPhone 5 or later.
LTE Option is not working for you! No Problem, Voice over LTE (VoLTE) is also carrier dependent. Check out here. Your carrier has an option for your country. At here For instantly fix the issues, contact your carrier.
Solution #5. Reset Network Settings
Reset also fix LTE not showing (iPhone mobile data settings missing) or cellular data option missing iPad. After reset network setting, reconfigure all updates with the latest network data by restart the iOS device. Once you reset network settings, the saved Wi-Fi passwords, networks will be removed from the iPhone. Later you have to enter manually while connecting to Wi-Fi.
1. Head to the “Settings” App.
2. Open “General Tab”.
3. Scroll down the screen to tap on “Transfer or Reset iPhone”.
4. Lastly, tap “Reset”
5. Select “Reset Network Settings”
6. Enter your iPhone Lock screen passcode
7. Tap Reset Network Settings to confirm.
Try after Reboot once.
This Process won’t erase other important settings, Media, Messages, and more.
Solution #6. Update Your Device Firmware
Update the iPhone to the latest firmware and see if still iPhone cellular settings are blank. Connect the iPhone to the Wi-Fi, and charge at least 50%, before updating it.
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
2. Tap General Tab.
3. Hit Software Update.
4. Download and Install software updates if available.
That’s it, Test data speed on the app and enjoy it. More suggestions that helped you to find the LTE option for the cellular data option worked for you, then share them with us in the comment.