Last Updated on Jun 26, 2021
Mac users are very excited to Download, install the latest macOS update to Experience new features on your Mac, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air. So, Your Mac will always receive a possible update when will Apple release. Exclude Mac Models by apple will not receive yearly up-gradation but they will receive small Updates regularly. So follow this tutorial to manually update Mac. So before Download, install or update macOS on your Mac you have to prepare your Mac device with all the required configurations and settings given in this tutorial.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
All New macOS Version is fully free for all users but you can’t install if you have not basic configuration Mac device, Check it here. If you have, you can proceed for Download, install or Update Mac. If your mac having troubling to update macOS, Then follow the macOS installation failed fix tutorial.
Mac tips: How to change the folder color on Mac.
Here are the Steps for Download, install or Update on Mac
First is OTA [Over the Air] Update:-
- Go to Apple Logo from the top Mac Menu. Select System Preferences from the Drop-down menu.
- Next, Find the Software Update option and click on it.
Just like Windows OS, We can’t stop receiving a new macOS update notification to our Mac.
Second Method: Update MacOS using Bootable USB Drive
- Download MacOS Setup file from Mac App Store. (macOS Big Sur, macOS Catalina, macOS Mojave, or macOS High Sierra, OS X El Capitan).
- Make Bootable Drive using Terminal command.
- Install macOS From Bootable Drive in Recovery mode.
- Silicon-Based Mac [M1]: Shut down your Mac, Wait for 20 seconds, and Quickly Press & Hold on Power Button until your Mac sees the Startup volume with the USB Drive show on the screen. Select USB Drive and Start the installation.
- Intel Mac: Shut down your Mac, Wait for 20 seconds and turn it on. Now, Press and Hold the Command + R Key until you see the Mac Startup screen with a USB drive.
Third Method: Erase Mac Drive-in Recovery mode and Install MacOS from Apple server
if you are stuck on installation or unable to install new macOS, Then I recommend Clean install macOS, After take a full back of time machine.
Don’t miss out share on what’s your journey for Download, install or update your Mac. For more very useful updates on Mac, tips connect with us on below social sharing bottom.