Don’t like the Latest macOS? Mac users are very excited to Download and install the latest macOS update to Experience new features on your Mac, MacBook Pro, and MacBook Air. So, Your Mac will always receive a possible update when Apple releases it. Exclude Mac Models by Apple will not receive yearly up-gradation, but they will receive small Updates regularly.
Here’s a Walkthrough Guide to installing older versions of macOS.
During the installation process, If your mac having troubling to update macOS, Then follow the macOS installation failed fix tutorial.
Here are the Steps for Download, Install or Update on Mac
Method 1: Update MacOS using Bootable USB Drive
- Download the MacOS Setup file from Mac App Store. (macOS Monterey,macOS Big Sur, macOS Catalina, macOS Mojave, or macOS High Sierra, OS X El Capitan).
- Make Bootable Drive using Terminal command.
- Install macOS From Bootable Drive in Recovery mode.
- Silicon-Based Mac [M1]: Shut down your Mac, Wait for 20 seconds, and Quickly Press & Hold on Power Button until your Mac sees the Startup volume with the USB Drive show on the screen. Select USB Drive and Start the installation.
- Intel Mac: Shut down your Mac, Wait for 20 seconds and turn it on. Now, Press and Hold the Command + R Key until you see the Mac Startup screen with a USB drive.
Second Method: Erase Mac Drive-in Recovery mode and Install MacOS from the Apple server
if you are stuck on installation or unable to install the new macOS, Then I recommend Clean install macOS, After taking a full back of the time machine.
Third is OTA [Over the Air] Update:-
Unsupported Mac Models always get the last supported macOS version. So we can do it directly.
- Go to Apple Logo from the top Mac Menu. System Preferences/Select System Preferences from the Drop-down menu.
- Next, Find the Software Update option and click on it.
Just like Windows OS, We can’t stop receiving a new macOS update notification to our Mac.
Don’t miss out share on what’s your journey to Download, install or update your Mac. For more very useful updates on Mac, and tips, connect with us on the below social sharing bottom.