Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
Today I come with a new tip for beginners or unknown Google map users of iOS. The way is to change km to miles in Google Maps on iPhone, iPad. You may very familiar with the Google map app of the iPhone. But there are some the folks have no such idea how to switch distance units on Google map iOS app (kilometers to miles or mile to kilometer), Access Google map offline on iPhone, delete map history, notification settings, and much more.
Generally, Google online mapping and all services are more powerful. We can say this from the feature of Google iOS map likely it does automatically detect distance unit as per location wise. Even though, in some cases (with buggy version) either it doesn’t work properly or some of the folks they don’t like on-screen (viewing) distance unit.
Easy Way to Change Km to Miles in Google Map on iPhone, iPad and Apple Map App
So at that time you’ve another option to change km to miles in Google map on iPhone, iPad. And the option changes Distance Units manually. Therefore, here you can learn the trick to switch or change km to miles in Google Maps on the iPhone manually. And get perfect time along with direction between two places through the car, train, cycle riding, and walking distance.
1). For Google Maps
Follow the Steps How do I change Google Maps from km to miles?
- Step 1. Open Google Map on your iPhone or iPad
- Step 2. Tap on the Profile icon at the top right corner of the screen (you can see at left-side in search bar)
- Step 3. Touch on Settings
- Step 4. Now tap on Distance Units
- Step 5. Select an option out of given Automatic, Kilometers, and Miles.
2). Apple Maps App on iPhone
Follow the below steps for change Distance on Apple iPhone Maps app from Km to Miles and Miles to Km from the settings. Previously we have seen how to change the Distance Unit on Google Map App. Follow the below steps for change in the Apple Maps app.
- Open the Settings app on the iPhone.
- Scroll to Maps Option.
- Next, Scroll to Distance settings and Select your Prefer distance unit on your iPhone that will see on Maps App on iPhone.
- That’s it.
3). Change Unit On Map on MacBook Mac
macOS Big Sur or Newer
1: Open the Maps app on your Mac, And Go to Maps menu > Preferences.
2: Under the Distance section, Select Kilometers or miles.
macOS Catalina or Earlier
In the same way, we can also change the Distance unit (Km and miles) on Map from MacBook Mac. Follow the below steps,
- Open the Maps app on MacBook Mac.
- Next, From Top Mac menu > Edit > Distance > Kilometers and Miles.
- That’s it.
You guys I hope that you got here exact answer on this page for how do you change the units on Google Maps distance kilometer to Mile? please share your reply in the comment!!