An Instagram is a world’s popular platform to share Pictures globally. It provides free service to put/ upload Photos from smartphone and tablet. Users are enjoying Instagram on web and on smartphones. According to a survey, over the all devices, an Apple iPhone is a #1 handset, users would like to touch Instagram daily. Fortunately, people takes pleasure of Instagram Live Videos, share Story and can save favourites photos and Video in Instagram App on iPhone. But can’t save Instagram Photos to iPhone camera Roll. If you would like to save your desire photos, that’s uploaded by other Instagram users, then following guide will help you easily.
Easy way to Download or Save Instagram Photos to iPhone Camera Roll
- Download free instaGet App – Download Now (Video & Photo downloader for Instagram)
- Open Up Instagram App on your iPhone.
- Hold on picture that you want to save on your iPhone, iPad camera roll.
- Tap on More (…) icon, appear right and top side on Picture.
- Choose Copy Share URL. You will appear Green color label – link copied to clipboard. It’s great, now continue to next steps to download instagram picture or video and save to your iPhone camera roll.
Lunch InstaGet App and Paste your link here.
Now click on Home button and Go to Photos App.
Tap on Albums and hit on All Photos, a last picture would be that that you want to save.
So hey, friends, this is simple method through you can download/ save Instagram Videos to iPhone Camera Roll for all time. Very handy way, anybody can compliance easily.
So don’t miss ever any single photo and video on Instagram those you most like. So try for you and share with your friends on Whatsapp, Facebook and other social network directly from your iPhone.
Let’s guys, do you have any other tricks to download Instagram Photos and Videos on iPhone camera roll? Please drop them in below comment box. We will appreciate your ideas.