Last Updated on
Instagram is the world’s popular platform to share Pictures globally. It provides free service to Post Photo on Instagram from iPhone, Android smartphones and tablets. Users are enjoying Instagram on the web and smartphones. According to a survey, overall devices, an Apple iPhone is a #1 handset, users would like to touch Instagram daily.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Fortunately, people take pleasure in Instagram Live Videos, share Story and can save favorites photos and Videos in Instagram App on iPhone. But can’t save Instagram Photos to iPhone Camera Roll. If you would like to keep your desired pictures that are uploaded by other Instagram users, then the following guide will help you quickly.
An Easy Way to Download or Save Instagram Photos to iPhone Camera Roll
Turn Off/Turn On Save Original Photos/Videos From Instagram to iPhone Camera Roll
If you are looking for a solution for New Capture photo or Edited photo and Video automatically save to your iPhone Photos (Camera Roll). here are the useful Instagram settings that allow a user to Manage Automatically save insta photo/Video downloading on your iPhone before post on your Instagram profile/feed.
- Open the Instagram App on your iPhone.
- Now, Tap on Profile and Find More Option at the Top Right corner of the screen.
- Next, Tap on the Settings option.
- Now, Tap on Account option > Original Photos.
- here’s the Save Original Photos toggle, if the Toggle for Save Original Photos is enabled then “Automatically save the unedited Photos and Videos taken with Instagram’s feed camera to your camera roll“. keep toggle off to stop saving photos and Video to iPhone camera roll.
- That’s it.
What is Save? Now Open Photos app on your iPhone, And Tap on Photos tab at bottom of Photos app. Under the All Photos see the recently downloaded Photo to your iPhone. Find more tricks to download Instagram Photos from your Instagram feed.
How do I Save Instagram Pictures on My Phone Gallery? Videos?
Officially, there is no toggle or tweak to save an Instagram photo or video to your Phone camera roll. Albeit, here I’ll show you certain useful ideas that maybe help you to save any favorite pictures from Instagram to Apple Phone.
No, third-party Apps don’t work to Save Instagram Photos on iPhone. Before a year ago, there were many Apps available on the Apple App Store. Apps Name such as Insta Save, Insta Get, Insta Grab, etc.
Note: If you are looking for Download Video, then Enable the Screen Recording on iPhone. After then Edit Recorded video from Photos app, and Crop the unwanted Space around the Video in Edit mode.
Save Instagram Photos to iPhone Camera Roll With Capture Screenshot
On an iPhone X, XR, XS, XS Max, iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, and new models- Way to take a screenshot
- Step #1. You should Press the Side button and the Volume up button simultaneously. Then Quickly release both buttons. A thumbnail of your screenshot appears in the lower-left corner of your iPhone.
- Step #2. Tap the thumbnail to crop the picture and tap Done to save a picture into the camera roll.
- Step #3. Tap Save to Photos option. And get photos into the Photos App on your iPhone. Get more: How to take a screenshot on iPhone X or later
On iPhone 8 or earlier, iPad, and iPod Touch
- Step #1. Press the Top or Side button and the Home button at the same time. Quickly release both buttons.
A thumbnail of your screenshot appears in the lower-left corner of your device.
- Step #2. Tap the thumbnail to crop the picture and tap Done to save the picture into the camera roll.
- Step #3. Tap Save to Photos option.
How to find the screenshot you just took, along with ones you’ve taken before,
- Step #1. Go to Photos
- Step #2. Tap Albums
- Step #3. Tap Screenshots.
Note: If you do not find a picture in the Photos app, then force close Photos app re-open photos app again and try to find it out.
How to save Instagram photos without posting on your iPhone
- 1) Open Instagram Camera on your iPhone.
- 2) Capture a Picture
- 3) Edit with a tool and Apply filter
- 4) Now tap on save arrow icon appear in our picture example.
wait for a white till you get the message saved. Now open Photos App and tap Albums tab and look at last Picture in the camera roll. Hope you find it.
A Caveat: Somewhere you find a way to save Instagram photos to iPhone camera roll using a copy link and paste it into the Safari browser, then copy and paste it into Notes App. This is the nasty way it doesn’t work. Truly it perhaps a waste of your time.
Save Instagram Photos to iPhone Camera Roll Using Third-Party App
This method was one of the ideal ways to save the Instagram picture to the iPhone camera roll. But the following ways currently not work because of the third-party apps no longer available on the Apple App Store. That’s why you can’t use Apps likely Insta Save, Insta Get, Insta Grab.
- Download free instaGet App – Download Now (Video & Photo Downloader for Instagram)
- Open Up Instagram App on your iPhone.
- Hold on the picture that you want to save on your iPhone, iPad camera roll.
- Tap on More (…) icon, appear right and topside on Picture.
- Choose Copy Share URL. You will appear Green color label – link copied to the clipboard. It’s excellent, now continue to next steps to download Instagram picture or video and save to your iPhone camera roll.
Lunch InstaGet App and Paste your link here.
Now click on the Home button and Go to Photos App.
Tap on Albums and hit on All Photos, the last picture would be that you want to save.
So hey, friends, this is the simple method through which you can download/ save Instagram Videos to iPhone Camera Roll for all time. In a convenient way, anybody can compliance efficiently.
Premium Support is Free Now
So don’t miss every single photo and video on Instagram those you most like. So try for you and share with your friends on Whatsapp, Facebook and other social networks directly from your iPhone.
Let’s guys, do you have any other tricks to download Instagram Photos and Videos on iPhone camera roll? Please drop them in below comment box. We will appreciate your ideas.