WiFi Password we occasionally need any time to use existing WiFi (Our home or Office) on a new device or reset the device. Without any internet connection, we can’t manage or handle some vital job that on LAN sharing or remote data access, Browsing, and more. Are you the owner of your Mac then you having rights to mining saved WiFi password from your Mac System using the steps given below.
Here are the steps to get the current saved WiFi password from your Mac running on macOS Big Sur, Catalina, macOS Mojave, macOS High Sierra, macOS Sierra, EI Capita, Mavericks, EI Capitan and Yosemite.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Steps for Show Saved WiFi Password on Mac: All MacOS
Method 1: Know Saved System WiFi Password on Mac Using Keychain
- 1: Go to the Spotlight and Search Finder or Keychain Access on your Mac.
- 2: If you are on finder, Go to Applications > Utilities > Keychain Access.
- 3: On Keychain pane, Tap on “Passwords” under the Category and “System” under the Keychains from the side panel.
- 4: Here you will see the list of the password file, Find your WiFi Network name. Use the Search box at the top right corner of the screen.
- 5. Here my WiFi network name is “Private Network.”
- 5: Double-click on the WiFi file name to access it. Verify your identity with the admin login credential. [Username will appear at the top right of the Mac menu bar]
- Enter Username and Password, Next Enable Show Password checkbox.
- Here’s the password.
- That’s it.
Method 2: Find Current Wi-Fi password using Router IP address
Step 1: Find Router IP address on your Mac,
Go to the Apple Logo Menu > System Preference > Internet & Wireless > Network Preference.
Next, Click on Advanced Button > TCP/IP.
Get the Router IP address, Should be different depends on your Router company.
Premium Support is Free Now
Step 2: Open Router login on Mac or PC using Browser
- Copy IP address and Enter in your Browser address bar (Use Safari, Chrome, or any other).
- Enter username and Password Same: admin.
- After login successfully, from right side pane, Tap on Wireless > Wireless Security
- See the Wireless Password field and copy the password.
- Now you can use this password to login to another device.
If you like this and helpful, don’t miss to share and join us more updates on Facebook, and Twitter.