Stop your iPhone keeps restarting over and over using the below troubleshooting steps for all time fix app crashing After iOS 13 Update and App auto close suddenly. Selected apps are overtime for too many reasons that I covered in this tutorial and hope it help and understand the ideas what to do with the iPhone app keeps closing itself constantly.
iOS app closes or freezing on the specific action like submit personal info, sign in or sign up. Tons of users are experiences on Apple’s official applications like Mail, Messages, App Store, Safari, Phone app, Music App, Camera App, brand new File App, News App, Photos, Maps, Calendar as well several popular none-apple like Whatsapp, Facebook, Messenger, Snapchat, Pandora, Google Maps and much more fitness Apps crashing problem.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
iOS apps keep crashing problems and Troubleshooting Tips: iPhone, iPad
Before getting started this tutorial, Please check your iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone X, iPhone 8/ 8 Plus, iPhone 7/ 7 Plus, iPhone 6S/ 6S Plus/ iPhone 6/ 6 Plus/ SE/5S and iPad Pro, Air and Mini devices running on latest iOS version.
- Go to the Settings > General > Software Update. (People face app crashing problem on most recent iOS 13 or iPadOS update to iOS 13 or later – released with important bug fix and unresponsive screen).
1st: Check for possible updates in iOS and Apps
Incompatible app version with installed iOS. Especially for the Apple (iOS and Mac) users constantly check new updates on apps and iOS. Because Apple serves best users experience on compatible iDevices. Right now for new iOS 13 or earlier.
First Check app version and compare with the last update app in the app store or Directly update from the app store. Before update apps, please check it’s compatible with your Version (i Mean Developer Beta or Publick Beta)
In two ways we can check app update,
in iOS 13 or later Update App manually:
- Follow our these steps – open App Store – tap on Profile icon – now scroll down the screen and you can see Update App section – on the screen appears All available Apps update list.
Apple iOS 12 & Earlier Operating System
- Open App Store > Search app name in Store search box.
- Tap on Update for all apps update > See Available Updates section.
- Also Check for Update new iOS version of the iPhone, iPad Settings app.
- Go to the Settings > General > Software Update > Check for Update.
2nd: Force Quit app & Relaunch
Sometimes short and easy solution work batter that hard one. This is amazing and trusted solution for apps closes for lunch or use it from the background.
Force Close Apps on iPhone X or Later: Using Gesture Easily and Quickly
Press double hard to press the home button. Now you see the multitasking screen view.
Just swipe up finger on the app to close it. That’s it all the app process die and restart but launch it from home screen.
- Other 3 Methods to Force Quit app on iOS
3rd: Reboot or Restart iPhone, iPad
[Hard Reboot or Hard Reset] This technique mostly works on the app is not behaving aspected on latest iOS as well. This will not erase data from iPhone.
For iPhone XS Max/XS/XR iPhone X/ iPhone 8 Plus/8 Plus users:
- 1: Press and Quickly Release Volume Up button,
- 2: Press and Quickly Release Volume Down Button,
- 3: Press and Hold Side Button until you see the Apple logo on Screen.
To Start the iPhone, Again press Side button until the startup apple logo on the screen.
- For iPhone 7/ 7 Plus users: Press Sleep/ Wake till you see slider: “slide to power off“. Force Restart: Press Sleep/ Wake + Volume down button until you see the Apple logo on the screen.
- For iPhone 6s and earlier users: Simple restart is same, but Force Restart (Power button + home button until you see the Apple logo on the screen)
4th: Release or Refresh RAM memory
Free Up Memory and Clear all data in iPhone RAM memory.
- Step 1: Press and hold the power button until you see Slide to Turn off the screen. (For iPhone X: Only press and hold side button)
- Step 2: Now, Release the power button but press and hold the home button for 5 to 6 seconds.
Video Guide to Refresh RAM Memory for All iPhone X-series models
To test it, try to open the app that’s running on your iPhone from the multitasking screen. App will reload like you are opening it first time on screen.
5th: Make Free up space
Storage space is also an essential role and depends on your gadgets speed and performance. Make free space by removing unwanted apps, Media file and other settings that optimize storage in the iOS device automatically.
- Quickly Remove Data: Go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage [Reviews storage status and Enable optimization]
I recommended to read my iPhone storage optimization tutorial or Try to remove or move big media files on Mac or Windows PC.
Due to less storage in iCloud, you might get trouble to sync Messages showing error and not completing in iOS devices (iPhone, iPad). Find the way to quickly remove the large attachment in iOS.
Use Offload app, Auto manage unwanted app and Help to save space for next backup in iCloud
Also looking for: Free Up iCloud storage on iPhone [iOS 10 & iOS 11]. For more Solutions Keep Continuing below…
6th: Backup and Restore iPhone, iPad using a Clean install
Restore and clean install people are ignoring because it takes more time in the process. Also Backup must require the whole process.
1. Backup on iTunes or iCloud
- For iCloud: Go to App Settings > Tap on Profile name > iCloud > iCloud Backup > Backup Now
- For iTunes: Connect iPhone to iTunes via lightning cable > Find iPhone and Tap Summary > Click on the Back now button.
Read full tutorial: Backup iPhone
2. Restore iPhone Using iTunes or iCloud
- Restore on iTunes: On iPhone summary page in iTunes, Find Restore iPhone/ iPad button.
- Restore on iCloud: On the startup screen, iPhone will ask to restore all online data from iCloud on iPhone or iPad.
Benefits of this process, clear out all the iOS software problems and install fresh new iOS version.
At last, restore the previous backup make your iDevice left before a reset.
7th: Report to the developer or Apple support
Most of the developers give contact info within the app or on the app store. For the better user experience and extend app functionality or features you can share with them. Find that send your problems to it.
Some time too old or Dropped apps from app store app and Third-Party Keyboard apps maybe crash the app.
Premium Support is Free Now
8th: Downgrade iOS is the option for you! Go for it.
yes, we can downgrade after an update, if you feel app freezing, Stopped and Crashing iOS [Spinner and Black screen iPhone, iPad]. Refer my latest tutorial for your case,
- Downgrade iOS 13 to iOS 12 Public Final
- Downgrade iOS 12 to iOS 11.4 Earlier [iOS 11.4]
- Downgrade iOS 12 Developer Beta to iOS 11.4
- Downgrade iOS 12 Beta to iOS 11
“Not a more help with this article! Write your real time problems in the comment below“
bove all are experienced solution for Apps Crashing In iOS 13 or App Freezing on Screen, Process on App in the loop on iPhone/ iPad. Have you an alternate solution don’t miss to post it in below comment box.