iOS 11 is available for install on iOS devices from the first day of Apple WWDC keynote 2017 in beta version for the developer and after that iOS 11 Publick beta for all. Let’s check how to get new all features of iOS 11 for test and use on compatible iOS 11 devices.
Keep your iPhone, iPad Charged and Connected with Charging cable, get new updates Over-The-Air on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
Unfortunately, This time Apple excluded iPhone 5 install or update with new iOS 11.
Right now Beta developer we can install only on our iOS device directly over the air (Get OTA update from settings).
Prerequisite: you need your Apple ID and Password. Accept or get the new update after terms & conditions follow.
Before final public iOS 11 release, we can’t download .ipsw firmware file from Apple server. And the new update auto gets once you keep installed iOS 11 beta profile.
- 1 Update or install iOS 11 in iPhone 5S/6/6 Plus/ 7/ 8, iPad
- 2 1: Install iOS 11 on iPhone, iPad Using WiFi or iTunes
- 3 2. Install iOS 11 Public Beta on iPhone, iPad
- 4 3. Install iOS 11 Developer Beta on iPhone, iPad
- 5 Without iTunes – OTA we can upgrade to the next version of iOS 11.1 & 11.x
- 6 Upcoming options on Public iOS 11
Update or install iOS 11 in iPhone 5S/6/6 Plus/ 7/ 8, iPad
1: Install iOS 11 on iPhone, iPad Using WiFi or iTunes
Note: Huge Update in iOS 11, Please keep backup iPhone/iPad. Before going for an upgrade or update iOS 10 to iOS 11.
iOS 11 Update on OTA (Over-The-Air) or WiFi
Turn on WiFi on your Device and Get direct download and install new iOS 11 on your iPhone or iPad.
Go to the Settings app on iPhone/ iPad > General > Software Update.
Get help on Receiving Error on Update Time,
- iOS 11 Update Stuck at ‘Update Requested’
- Stuck on verifying update
- Software update failed
- After Download iOS 11, Unable to install iOS 11 on iPhone
- Stuck on Apple logo
- My iPhone won’t turn on or Charge After Update
iOS 11 Update Using iTunes on Mac or PC
Update the iOS 11 software to your device using iTunes,
- Be ready with the latest updated version of iTunes installed on your Mac or PC. How to Update iTunes
- Connect iPhone or iPad to iTunes via lightning cable.
- Launch iTunes on Mac or PC, Find your Device at top tab and Tap on Device Summary option.
- Next, Click on Check for Update button,
At last, Click on Download and Update. Wait for download new iOS 11 from apple server to your system and Leave your device ready on an unlocked screen.
2. Install iOS 11 Public Beta on iPhone, iPad
Anytime we can delete the profile and get new updates from Publick iOS (Now update for iOS 11 public) is available. Move Bata iOS to a public.
Go to this page on iOS Safari browser: (beta.apple.com)
Login with Apple ID and Password. Tap on iOS tab and Tap on enroll your iOS device.
Install iOS 11 Beta Profile, Then check Update is available in your settings app. Restart Required.
Go to the Settings > General > Software Update > Download and Install iOS 11.
Keep connected your iDevice on a power source. and install new iOS 11.
3. Install iOS 11 Developer Beta on iPhone, iPad
Start from here (developer.apple.com) if are you are interested in using New iOS 11 developer beta after the keynote.
Under the Get Started, Tap on Download New Batas
Log in with your Apple ID and Password, Select iOS and scroll down to the screen,
Choose iOS again, Scroll down and Download Profile.
Once the profile has been downloaded, Check and Go to the Settings > General > Software Update.
That’s it, check for Download and install new iOS update.
Without iTunes – OTA we can upgrade to the next version of iOS 11.1 & 11.x
From last two iOS release, Apple made public for all to improve the quality and performance of its service and Software. This data automatically send from your iOS device, to stop this Go to the Settings > Privacy > Diagnostics and Usage > Don’t Send.
Upcoming options on Public iOS 11
We can download and install New iOS 11 from iOS 10 or iOS 9 using iTunes also. Process quite long and we can upgrade without any error and data loss.
- Keep ready downloaded firmware .ipsw file
- Open iTunes and Connect your iPhone/ iPad/ iPod Touch via lightning cable.
- Press Option key + Click on update iPhone on Mac || Shift + Click on update, Select file (.ipsw file)
- Wait for the Install iOS file on iPhone.
Share your personal experience from here on the comment box. Know to your friends using your social profile (Facebook, Twitter or Google+).