Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
Control center is the most prominent screen for the iPhone and iPad users. Because it allows managing primary functions like networks, Music from music card, Brightness, Dark mode, Low power mode, Screen Mirroring, Calculator, Camera, Apple TV Remote, Screen Recording and more. For the privacy reason some user likely to disable that doesn’t allow to access after lock your iPhone and iPad. let’s see the easy steps to disable and enable control center from lock screen or Access within apps [Extra tips].
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Pros – To Enable Control Center on Locked Screen iPhone
If you’re using iPhone with Enabled Control Center on locked screen, though you can access all flagship functions (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Do Not Disturb, Airplane Mode, Music, AirDrop, Nightshift mode, Calculator, Camera, Flashlight, Clock app and Home Automation App, too) on your iPhone with shortcut way. Just swipe up from the bottom of the screen and summon Control Center. Now you can also access cellular Settings, brand new screen recording on iPhone, personal hotspot, and much more on customizing control center in iOS.
Cons – A demerit is anybody can use your iPhone Control Center without asking or taking your permission. So that, here I will show you how to Disable Control Center on Lock Screen iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
How to Disable Enable Control Center on lock screen iPhone
Turn On/ turn off Control Center on the Lock screen in iOS 13 or Later
The Settings of Enable-Disable control center on the lock screen in iOS 11 has been changed. To do turn on/ turn off CC on the Lock screen in iOS 11 go with following steps.
- Step 1. Go to the Settings App from your iPhone home screen.
- Step 2. Navigate Touch ID & Passcode, Enter correct Passcode. (“Face ID & Passcode” on Face ID compatible models)
- Step 3. Next, Scroll down the screen and turn trigger Off next to the Control Center.
- If you ever want to access control center on your iPhone lock screen, then follow above guide until steps 3 and turn the switch ON for Control Center. And enjoy Apps shortcuts quickly.
Control center Access Within app: Setings > Control Center > Enable toggle “Access Within Apps”. Done.
Turn off Control Center on the Lock screen in iOS 10 & Earlier
- Step 1. Head Settings App on your iPhone Home screen.
- Step 2. Tap on Control Center.
- Step 3. Turn Slider Access on Lock Screen Off.
Now Control Center happened close on lock screen iPhone.
- To Turn On/ Enable Control Center on Lock Screen iOS 10 running iPhone
- Go to Settings – Tap Control Center – Turn Slider Access on Lock Screen ON.
- Also, on Control Center settings screen, you can also see Access within Apps option that does work to turn on and turn off Control Center while you’re using iPhone mean stop control center unlocked screen iPhone, iPad or iPod.