There are two shortcuts on the iPhone X-series family models iPhone lock screen display first is a flashlight shortcut left-lower side and the second is the Camera shortcut right-lower Side screen. Both setting pretty much there permanent. there isn’t a specific setting to disable flashlight on the lock screen. That’s why, it is really annoying because sometimes when you accidentally switched in ON while taking the phone out from the pocket or mostly in a public place, especially during tap to wake is ON.
So when accidentally flashlight turns on, then you will have to Turn Your iPhone Flashlight Off: Just tap on the flashlight to turn it off, you can do it from the Lock screen. Just Force Touch the flashlight app icon to turn the Torch on.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
This annoying torch shortcut on the lock screen seems bad while turn on in public. in more, On lock screen flashlight shortcut can’t remove because it doesn’t matter if you have 3D Touch, Force press, or even Haptic Touch fast or slow.
Turn Off Tap to wake feature to Accidentally Switch on Torch
You don’t wait for longer then, I suggest you temporarily solution that you should follow as given below:
- Open the Settings App from your Phone home screen or search using Spotlight search.
- Scroll the phone screen and Tap Accessibility [appear between Display & brightness and Wallpaper settings tab]
- Tap on Touch [see under the PHYSICAL AND MOTOR setcion]
- Now Turn toggle “Tap to Wake” OFF/white. [Setting for wake the screen when you tap on the Phone display when locked.]
I hope that this will make accidentally triggering the flashlight much more difficult.
Turn off Raise to Wake on your iDevice to keep turn off Flashlight from the iPhone Lock Screen
The second thing is to raise to wake the display, yeah, on the rise to wake supported iPhone, if you on-hand Phone will rise and take close to the face at that moment your phone screen will turn on that you may be noticed.
by the way, this is the cool and useful feature, but sometimes it creates trouble ever accidentally you force touch on the flashlight icon on the lock screen so the light will turn on. And that you might don’t want to do. Since you must turn off raise to wake on your iPhone. let’s see the step by step to turn off raise to wake on your iDevice.
- Step #1: Launch the Settings App
- Step #2: Tap Display & brightness [looks between the Control center and Accessibility settings]
- Step #3: Turn toggle Raise to Wake Off/White.
→ The Raise to Wake iOS feature on your Apple iPhone will wake your Phone screen when you lift it (smartphone) from a flat surface, causing it to light up.
Now, your screen will not turn on until you press the power button. so we can say that this is the smart trick to keep flashlight turning off without you would like to use.
in more, can I install a featured pack flashlight on my iPhone? yes, you should try these best Flashlight apps for iOS. Click on this link to get an adjustable brightness flashlight app, brightest flashlight app, and color flashlight app for your Smartphone.
hope, you like this trick, and happy to share with your friends and family members they are exploring the way to turn off flashlight on lock screen iPhone 11 Pro Max, Xr, Xs Max, X.
Video Guide How to Remove Torch on the Lock Screen iPhone
How to Remove the Camera from the Lock screen iPhone?
There is a Setting to Remove the Camera, but it’s not just for the Lock Screen. it Hides Camera System-wide by the following steps”
- Go to Settings App
- Tap Screen Time
- Hit on Content & Privacy Restrictions
- Now Turn Toggle Content & Privacy Restrictions ON/Green
- Tap Allowed Apps
- Let’s Turn the switch Off next to the Camera App.
Now you can’t access the camera from the lock screen, from the Home screen or from the Control Center. There’s no Camera app on your iPhone.
To get back hidden camera App on your handset then you will have to enter screen time and restrictions passcode.
How to disable the control center on the lock screen iPhone X-Series model
- Open the Settings App
- Scroll the screen, Tap Face ID & Passcode
- Let’s Enter your Phone unlock screen passcode
- next, scroll down the screen, turn toggle Control Center Off/White, that appears a section of Allow access when locked.
How to Remove the Flashlight in Control Center on Your Apple iPhone
- Open the Settings App
- Tap Control Center
- Click on Customize Controls
- now Click on the “-” red button next to the flashlight
- Tap Remove then go back on the home screen to save the change
Now launch the control panel and check the torch removed or not.
in the latest iOS 13, there is not switch to remove the flashlight from the lock screen, I Hope the tech Apple comes out with the flashlight icon removable on lock screen iPhone in the next major update iOS 14.
Premium Support is Free Now
Let’s share a brief message describing your needs that will help me prepare for the next update in this tutorial.
I hope, this trick helped you for a short time. Please don’t go away without writing the comment below.