Last Updated on
Your iPhone is not getting an update and seeing Unable to Verify Update Error on iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch. Sometimes during the process of updating the iOS system, it may hang up on anyone’s screen, and it usually does up on the page of verifying updates. It may be harassing because of this slow process and hanging the system. For getting rid of this, you may follow these easy steps and solve your problem.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Why my iPhone stuck on Verifying update? at the same time, the iPhone is installing New iOS software update. This stage most of the iOS users beware about what should if my iPhone is stopped installation in between and goes dead. But don’t be afraid this is not critical situations for you and your iPhone. we can do anything and restart the process after a long wait. To terminate the process and try again with the below solutions for my iPhone Showing Verifying update under Software Update. After locked my iPhone, Verifying update also came on the lock screen.
Can’t find new iOS update installation is in progress. Remove the error screen as quickly as possible.
Troubleshooting: Unable to Verify Update Error iOS 13/iOS 12 on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
- Check your iPhone is connected with reliable internet [WiFi only]. Open Safari and Search something.
- Make sure you are using your Home WiFi network, because, business or public WiFi blocked apple server request that prevents download big Apple Software update. and internet service provider can serve the good Internet connectivity in the service area.
- Check the Apple Server Status page, you have to wait until your server gets normal or up.
Solution 1: Free Up iPhone Storage
New iOS installation required enough storage to successfully install without any error like this. sometimes downloaded old iOS files unable to Download and install on your iPhone/iPad. So your iDevice goes in a loop and you have been waiting for a long time. Force close the Settings app or Soft Restart your iPhone to open fress settings app. Go to the Settings > General > iPhone Storage > Scroll to the iOS file name. here’s the screen you can find like this, tap on it and Tap on delete option to remove from the device. Again check for the software update. still getting the same message on the screen, Follow the hard Reboot and try to re-fix internal software issue at first.
Solution 2: Hard Reboot | Restart
Hard Reboot is not just turn on and turn off the device. This process is actually doing reboot iOS from the root folder in the whole file system. After that some processes will start again, Like Background apps, Auto fix internal iOS glitch. Till now invention in Apple iPhone design made big changes inside buttons, You have to use different Side buttons combination on the home button and without the home button iPhone model. Identify which phone you have and try to hard reboot your iPhone.
- iPhone 11/Pro/11 Pro Max/ iPhone XS/ XS Max/ XR/iPhone 8/iPhone 8 Plus [iPad Pro]: Quickly Press and Release Volume up and Down button one by one, After that only Press and Hold Side/Power button until you see the Apple logo on the screen. After that only press, the side/power button until the iPhone screen shows the startup apple logo on the screen.
- iPhone 6S and Earlier [iPad]: Press & Hold Sleep/Wake + Home button until you see the Apple logo on the screen.
- iPhone 7/iPhone 7 Plus: Sleep/Wake + Volume down button, until you see the Apple logo on the screen.
Solution 3: Reset the Network Settings
Your WiFi is disconnecting automatically while checking for the update or verifying your device on the apple server. Sometimes, Your WiFi is automatically join to another network on poor signal connectivity. Reset network settings option on the Phone is the ideal solution to fix all types of connectivity issues at any time. Reset network settings options on the Phone will forget all WiFi and Bluetooth connections. After that, you have to pair WiFi manually using a WiFi password. Remember your WiFi network password before Erase it. Go to the Settings app on iPhone > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
Solution 4: Update Using Finder/iTunes
- Use Finder/iTunes on Mac/PC
- Mac OS Catalina user can use Finder on Mac, But the Earlier MacOS users can use iTunes on Mac. Windows users can use the latest version of iTunes. Follow the steps to Update the iPhone using FInder/iTunes.
- Open Finder/iTunes on Mac/PC.
- Now, Connect your iPhone using a Lightning cable with Mac/PC.
- Unlock the Device and Tap on Pair option to successfully use a device on Mac/PC.
- Now your iPhone will show on Finder Sidebar on Mac. and iTunes users can see the iPhone icon on iTunes top sidebar.
- Click on the device to Get the Device summary page, a Summary page is the same looks on Finder & iTunes.
- Now See the Update iPhone option on Device summary page. Keep your iPhone connected with Mac/PC. Also, check your Mac/PC has proper internet connectivity.