Table of Contents Show
We have a solution for you that exactly work after analyses on So many iPhone models (iPhone 12Pro Max/Mini, 11Pro Max, XR, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone SE, iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPhone 5S). Hopefully, this article works like a pro so please comment to me and reply your feedback to us. This error message pointing and beam our internet connection but you might be surprises why your iPhone says to check the internet after that everything is okay.
Let’s wrap up your problem with handy steps that help me to fix for my iPhone X all the time.
Steps to fix iPhone X Plus Unable to Verify Update after download iOS update: Can’t start the installation
Fix 1: Hard Reboot your iPhone once: Worked
- Quickly press and Release Volume up button.
- Quickly press and release volume down button.
- Now only press and hold side button until you see the apple logo on screen after black screen iPhone.
- unlock the lock screen iPhone, you must Enter passcode to verify authorship if Face ID or Touch ID is enabled.
Directly go for install downloaded iOS. Go to the Settings app > General > Software Update.
Tap on Install Now.
Wait for Update requested, might this will take time around 1 minute.
Hopefully, you will get the installation process start-up with a black screen.
Fix 2: Still, your iPhone is not behaving correctly: Reset network settings
Reset network settings will erase all the saved password from iPhone. Don’t miss to enter the correct password to join existing wifi network. Reset operation auto fix network related issues.
- Go to the Settings app on iPhone.
- Next, Tap on General > Scroll to Reset.
- Under the Reset option find “Reset Network Settings”, Carefully go with this option only.
First, Go to the settings app > WiFi > Scan and Tap on WiFi to enter Password to join.
Fix 3: Use iTunes to Update iOS
- Open iTunes on your Mac or PC. [Update iTunes to the latest version]
2. Next, Connect your iPhone to iTunes via Lightning cable. And Unlock your iPhone to show up in iTunes.
3. Click on Device icon, Go to Summary option.
4. In the Summary Tab click on “Update” button, iTunes will care and Update iPhone/iPad to Latest iOS Version.