in this article, I’ll explain to you that why Are Images Not Showing Up in Safari on My Mac? Safaris one of the trusted Browsers for Mac users who are using it for safe browsing, online payment, Apple pay support, and more anytime. But some users are concerned with the image that is not loading or showing on a webpage for any reason that we examine here and try to help fix according to your problems. Cooldown the problem is not big, but you can carefully fix the issues for the image on the safari webpage if you follow this tutorial and find out the problems after understanding what you need to do?. the exact problem persists on iPhone Safari not showing image guide is here.
Below post work for Mac OS X, macOS Ventura, macOS Big Sur, Mojave, EI Capitan, Mavericks, Yosemite, High Sierra, macOS Catalina, or Earlier running on iMac, Mac Mini, Macbook Pro/ Air.
Examine:- (Internet, Website issues, Tech error, Mac Problems, etc.)
13 Troubleshooting steps for Safari not showing images on webpage or Safari web browser and Slower
Step 1: Open Safari on your Mac, Go to the preferences at the top Safari Manu. [in macOS Ventura, Find the settings]
- Now click on the Advanced tab at last in the settings popup. Find out the last option is so development mode in the menu bar.
- Once you enable development in safari you can check out the custom development settings, see the picture below.
Here are the settings related to the image problem,
Open “Safari” on Mac > “Develop” From Top Mac Menu > Uncheck “Disable Images” Option. also, Check Below Settings
- Empty Caches: it is necessary to clear out some fluctuation and software problems, click on this to clear all the Caches saved for the Safari web browsing experience.
Step 2: Manually Remove cookies and other data from Safari Browser
- Open the Safari on Mac, net click on the Preferences.
- Now you will see the privacy tab on the Safari option popup.
- Find out the Manage Website Data button that helps to clear out hundreds and thousands of website data like cookies and more.
- Click on the Manage Data button > and go with the remove all option.
Step 3: Remove Safari cache data from your Mac folder
- Open Finder in Mac. On the finder menu, go to the go> go to Folder.
- Now paste the below path to quickly open the Safari cache folder.
or [Remove tilt given in below command, Tested on Latest macOS Version]
- Now tap on the go button, here you will see too many files and folders get you soon move into the trash. Select all and right-click to trash option.
- This is a factory setting option to clear out Safari data (Permanent data for a limited time).
Once you perform this step, restart your machine to get fresh results to let you done.
Step 4: update Safari browser to the latest version if not up to date
Some outdated OS and browser might be not compatible with the present Technology. so you should update or download the latest version of Safari on your Mac or PC.
Fix 2) Try In Safari Private Browser
I Usually use Private Browsing when I felt troubled with the Image content is not loading or Waiting for more time. That often happens with the YouTube website. If you have issued the same as me, try to Search in Private Browsing mode. If you found this helpful, then follow the next solution on Remove Third-Party Extension and Use Normal Browser smoothly. Sometimes, Re-installed MacOS quite helpful that is given the second sollution of this.
- Simply Open Safari on Mac just like As usual. Now From Top Mac Menu, File > New Private Window. That’s it. or Use Command + Shift + N keys from your Mac Keyboard.
Fix 3) Remove Third-Party Extension
Safari Webpage content is not loading or Taking too much time, Incompatibility with the software on Mac really happens, But sometimes controversial conditions might cause the issues on installing Third-Party Extension is not compatible with the latest version of macOS. The wise solution is to remove all unused Safari Browser extensions from your Mac using the Below steps Or Re-Install only very useful extensions with Test.
- Open Safari Browser on Mac. Next from the top mac menu, Click on Safari.
- Next, click on Preferences… [Settings option on MacO Ventura Update].
Fix 4) Re-Install Latest MacOS Automatically
Software Bug or Outdated macOS installed on your Mac. The first check for any pending update is available for your Mac. if yes, Then
On MacOS Settings app,
- Head to the Apple Logo From the top Mac Menu
- Click System Preferences [After Upgrade to Ventura, Apple Logo > System Settings > General > Software Update.]
- Choose Software Update. wait till the screen fully loading, [Download and install the latest software Update]. if you are getting errors on updated Software, Follow this recovery method,
For M1, M2 Mac: Shutdown your Mac, and Wait for 20 seconds, Now, Press and Hold on the Power button until you see the Startup volume and Options on the screen. Click on Options > and See Re-install macOS in the MacOS Recovery screen.
For Intel Mac: Restart your Mac, and Press and Hold the Command + R key from your Keyboard after you hear the startup sound on Mac. Continuously press until you see MacOS utility windows on the Mac screen and Select Re-install macOS Option. In-Between you’re Mac ask to select the disk from where you want to install or update macOS only. [Resinstallation process fix the bud that related to software, this is not removed data from Mac, Still, you can take a backup of your Mac before start update].
Fix 5) Remove VPN From MacBook Mac
If you are using VPN then Follow these steps, Otherwise Skip these steps jump to the next Solution. VPN Remove your Mac System’s Security vulnerabilities, Follow the Below steps for Disable VPN or Uninstall VPN from your MacOS. And Try Geniuen WiFi connection.
- Click on Apple Logo () From Top Mac Menu > System Preferences.
- Next, Click on Network > Select VPN from the Side panel.
- Now, Click on the (-) sign to Remove the VPN profile from your Mac.
- That’s it.
Fix 6) Change WiFi DNS: OpenDNS or Google DNS
Some Mac Users Reported that Imgur, Reddit image won’t load with the Default private network, Because of Security reasons Some Websites blocking the connectivity and Won’t load the image on Safari Browser. Follow the Below steps for Change Default WiFi DNS and Set to OpenDNS or Google DNS.
- Click on Apple Logo () From Top Mac Menu > System Preferences.
- Next, Click on Network > Select WiFi > Click on the Advanced button at the bottom right corner of the window.
- Click on DNS Tab and Enter New Custom DNS By tap on the “+” icon.
- Add These two DNS (126.96.36.199 (&) 188.8.131.52) in a Separate line just like in the below image, Click on Ok to save.
Fix 7) Browser is Not Supported
Some Websites are not compatible with all browsers, Mostly Banking and Government website won’t load too fast or Broken. So you can check the user guide given on the Website or Try Different browsers for Mac like Google Chrome. Most Popular Browser, Mostly Developer Prefer to use and compatible easily. So, You can download Google Chrome from the Google website.
Fix 8) Switch or Change Internet Connection: Change WiFi or use Your Mobile Hotspot connection
Is there a problem with Publick wifi, Companies are blocking an un-secure file so I recommend using your Private home or Office network to open such a file. If you are feasible with other Connections then use your iPhone’s Personal Hotspot and use your Mobile internet on your MacBook Mac. here’s How to Setup Mobile Hotspot on a MacBook mac.
Fix 9) Remove Website Cookie and Data Quickly at Once: Restore New
Formal Settings for Safari Mac are removed officially on the latest macOS Version: “Display images when the page opens on mac safari“. So, now we can use it in different ways. Temporary Remove All Website Cookie and Website Data. Follow the simple steps on your Mac Safari Preferences settings.
- Open Safari on Mac. From top Mac Menu > Preferences.
- Click on Privacy Tab.
Fix 10) Check for Parental Controls
The user account with Parental Control can restrict some websites and their content including images and videos. Make sure the user account on Mac that you are using isn’t under Parental Control. On the other side, if you are working for some company and using their software, then you might be not allowed to visit random sites to secure the privacy of your company and laptop, don’t miss this point.
Fix 11) Restart Mac in Safe Mode
One of the best solutions to tackle random glitches is to reboot the Mac in Safe mode. On restarting the Mac in Safe Mode, certain features are blocked by the system itself such as login items, system extensions, and more that you don’t need to run the basics on the Mac.
- On Intel Mac: Shut down the Mac and restart it, immediately press the Shift key until the login screen appears. Enter the credentials to log in.
- On M1, M2 Mac: Shut down your Mac, and Wait for 10 seconds, then Press and Hold on the Power button until your Mac sees the Startup volume and Settings on Screen. Select Startup volume, and then Hold on the Shift Key and Continue in Safe mode.
Fix 12) Use Alternate User Account
One of the users has experienced this issue, later he realized that Safari not loading images on MacOS Big Sur in the particular user account, while Safari is working well on another user account. Switch the user account on the Mac and log in.
Restart the Mac and choose a different user account.
Fix 13) Safari doesn’t load Images from a particular website?
No need to delete the entire web history, if you are experiencing issues with only one website. Safari lets you delete the cache and data of a particular website. Here’s how to do it.
- Launch the Safari
- Open the Preferences.
- Select the Privacy
- Click on Manage Website Data…
- Now Find the specific website which does not load images on Safari. For Example, Facebook dot com, twitter, pinterest, juxtapost, We Heart It, Dribbble etc.
- So click on the website like facebook dot com and click on Remove
- in last, choose Done button to save the changes. That’s it.
Hope you guys like my tapes and helpful to you. So don’t miss subscribe or follow me on social: Facebook, and Twitter. so we can deliver Apple Mac tips and tricks daily and stay connected with us.