I have seen many iPhone users are complaining about the battery widget not showing on iPhone, battery widget not showing on Airpods, battery widget not working and more. When I updated my iPhone X a few days, it worked well, and all of sudden the same problem caught my iPhone too. It is very simple to fix battery widget not showing on iPhone/iPad. Sometimes it is resolved by a simple restart, and sometimes you have to perform a few steps. This is the most helpful tricks for New iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max buyers, and After Upgrade to latest iOS, After Reset Settings or Restore iOS/iPadOS.
Let’s get straight towards the solution and hope your iPhone’s battery widget works properly.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
What is the Exact Problem? and How to Fix right now!
After Restore, Reset All Settings, Setup New iPhone Naver shows the Battery Widget under the Widgets’ panel. You must connect At least one bluetooth device to activate bluetooth to activate bluetooth widget. check my video tutorial in [solution 1], that I prepared for the user who is unable to find Battery widget under the Inactive Widget list or Active widget list.
Airpods 2 User: Airpods 2 has Siri feature, So we can know the battery percentage of your Airpods using Siri command. Just To check the battery, hold the AirPods next to your iPhone or ask Siri “How’s the battery on my AirPods?”. Airpods will answer any time with the exact percentage of battery level.
A device should be turned on to get updated Battery percentage or missing then check it first.
Follow and Fix: Battery Widget Missing on iPhone/iPad
Solution #1: Activate Bluetooth Widget
For New iPhone or iPad user Battery Widget not will show under Widget panel. To Activate This Widget your iPhone/iPad must be connected with one Bluetooth accessory that might be Apple Pencil, Airpods, Headphone, Bluetooth Speaker or Apple Watch. Go pair and check it, follow the below steps. (Battery Widget will be removed after reset all settings, Factory Reset, upgrade to new iOS/iPadOS in sometimes)
None bluetooth device users can show battery percentage like this: Swipe control center from top-right edge of iPhone screen and here’s iPhone, iPad’s Battery percentage only.
- Go to the Settings app.
- Tap on Bluetooth.
- Keep Bluetooth device turn on and near to find here in the bluetooth device list.
- Tap on Bluetooth device name. Wair for few seconds, Once it Connected.
- And Go back and check the iPhone/iPad Widget panel in edit mode. Battery widget is inactive, tap on plus sign to make it active and show under the Widgets’ panel of iPhone/iPad.
Turn your bluetooth device and put it into pairing mode, after that, turn iPhone or iPad Bluetooth toggle turn on to connect desire device such as Apple Pencil, Bluetooth Keybaord, Airpods, Bluetooth headphone, etc.
Now time to check widgets list and find batteries widget. hope is located.
Solution #2: Battery Widget Removed after Reset
Let’s get How to add Battery Widget in iOS 12/iOS 13/iPadOS or Earlier.
- Step #1: Swipe all the way from left to right on Home Screen. That means Widget screen is the first home screen.
- Step #2: When you see the Lock screen or unlocked screen, scroll down and tap “Edit”.
- Step #3: Locate “Batteries” and tap on the red (-) mark to remove.
- Step #4: Tap “Done” on the top-right screen of the iPhone.
- If you haven’t added the battery widget, then from the same screen tap on (+) near to battery widget below “MORE WIDGETS” and add it. Again tap “Done”.
- So this was our prior step to fix battery widget not working in iPhone iOS 12. Now we will re-enable the battery widget by following the same steps 1 and 2. After steps 1 and two proceed with the next guide.
- Step #5: Tap on (+) on the batteries widget and on the same option you will see a strip through which you can rearrange the battery widget by dragging and dropping.
- Step 6: Tap “Done”.
One most important thing is you must disable “Battery Percentage” on iPhone. Here’s how you can disable battery percentage in iOS 12.
- Step #1: Go to “Settings” and tap “Battery”.
- Step #2: Toggle off the “Battery Percentage”.
Finally, we will reboot the iPhone/iPad manually
Check Battery Percentage on Device:
For Apple Watch: Swipe up the finger to see apple watch control center from home or Watch Face screen.
For iPhone: You can also enable Battery percentage on iPhone top to see in the status bar at a glance
For AirPods: Ways to Check a Charge Status of AirPods. You must need iPhone, Mac that connected with it.
For Mac: Enable Battery Percentage on Mac.
For iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 pro-Max, XS Max, XR, XS, X,8, 8 Plus
- Step #1: Press and release the Volume Up key.
- Step #2: Press and release the Volume Down key.
- Step #3: Lastly, hold down the Side key and release when you encounter the Apple logo on the screen.
For Apple iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Step #1: Hold down the Volume Down key and power key until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
For iPhone 6S/SE or earlier and iPad
- Step #1: Press and hold the sleep/wake button along with the Home button and release when you see the Apple logo.
Once the iPhone reboots go and check if the battery widget is working as usual or not. Still battery widget is not showing in iPad then check out the next solution.
Solution 3: Reset All Settings
By mistake, if you have made some settings on iPhone which might be affecting the battery widget than it can be resolved by resetting all settings.
- Step #1: Open “Settings” and tap “General”.
- Step #2: Tap “Reset” and then tap “Reset All Settings”.
- Step #3: Enter the passcode to proceed further.
Probably the battery widget missing iOS 12 would be solved by this fix.
Solution 4: Update the iPhone
None of the above works for your iPhone battery widget not showing iOS 13 then wait for the updates. Meanwhile, you can check if an update is available or not.
- Step #1: Go to “Settings” and tap “General.”
- Step #2: Tap “Software Update” and then Download and Install.
Missing Batteries Widget and hard reboot as well as given solution not working for you, then maybe Apple bug and it will fix soon. you should send a report to Apple using its Feedback App with the title of Missing Batteries Widget on my iPhone [Write Model name and iOS version].