The Phone number register-based Clubhouse audio app is growing up day by day with invited friends. as we know, each and every product has pros and cons at a different-different level. In a similar way, Due to the CH app’s major privacy issue, some of the users would like to dig the platform. On the App section, there’s not an option to deactivate or delete the clubhouse Account account without emailing support. Because of an ethical breach. in addition, the company is growing, therefore definitely, it doesn’t choose that the users lose its platform.
But, if you’re one having wear of privacy issue, then I’ve some tips that will help you stay away from CH (Clubhouse) app data privacy problem that called Fraud, Know, is Clubhouse is Scam.
You can contact CH App email because of Only shows logout, no delete option appear to ask them, my user name is this (for example, XYZ..), and I would like to delete my clubhouse account.
Important:- After Delete Account Request, User Can’t Create another account with the Same Mobile number and Username. Required, At least wait for 30 Days. In-Between, Clubhouse not guaranteed about you Will get the same Username, if Username Reserved by Someone. If you are deleting your Account for some other reason, then Get Help from:- Clubhouse Support.
Steps to Delete Clubhouse Account
Step #1. Launch Clubhouse App on your mobile.
Step #2. Tapping profile picture at the top right corner.
Step #3. click the Settings icon, you can see here the given example picture.
Step #4. Tap Username.
Step #5. Scroll the screen to tap on Deactivate account;
Step #6. Read deactivate information on-screen, and go with i understand. deactivate account
Step #7. Why did you deactivate? Choose one of the answer and Click on Submit
Step #8. Finally, you can see your account has been deactivated. thanks for using clubhouse!
1: Submit Delete Clubhouse Account Request
Clubhouse social app is tacking official requests from the Clubhouse community with an account deletion option. here are few steps you can send the Request from any device with valid Profile data that you submitted and used Like Registered email, True @Username, and Profile name.
If you are leaving Clubhouse for all time, here’s a great comparison of Clubhouse Pros and Cons. Also, the Clubhouse app allows the user to Deactivate the Clubhouse account temporary otherwise delete for all time for other reason using the steps are given below.
- Go to this Clubhouse support link and Submit the primary Personal details. Like Email Address, Username.
- Then, Enter Correct Topic “My Account & Profile” and then Select Types of help for your account. Select “Delete My Account“.
- Next “Type Short Summary“, and then Brief in Details like Reasons or more.
- Also, you can attach a screen, if you have one! and submit the request successfully.
- That’s it.
The alternate method is to delete or other Clubhouse Account problem, send a request to fix them from the Clubhouse support team. Follow the below steps, First Register email if not yet done, then send an email.
Deactivate Clubhouse Account
Clubhouse users have an advance option that works like delete clubhouse account in-terms deactivate clubhouse account. Clubhouse users can keep their accounts for more than 30 days in deactivation mode, All the Clubhouse Followers and Clubs will be deleted automatically.
- During Clubhouse account Deactivation, Profile is not visible to other users on the Clubhouse app.
- Open Clubhouse app > Tap on the Profile icon at the top right corner of the screen.
- Next, Tap on the Settings gear at the top right corner of the screen and Tap on the Accounts option.
- Now, Disconnect Twitter or Instagram in Optional settings, Tap on Deactivate Account.
- That’s it.
How to Close or Remove Club on Clubhouse
Yes, we can delete or Remove our own club from the Clubhouse account. Officially there is no option to delete clubhouse Club from on user’s end. So follow these steps to Delete Club on the Clubhouse app, Go to this link > Add Email Address, Username > Select Managing Club from Topic > Select Close or Remove a Club option.
2: Add Email on Clubhouse app and Request For Delete Account
- To Register Email Using App: Open Clubhouse App > Tap on the Profile icon from the top left corner > Tap on the ‘@‘ button near to settings gear.
- and Enter Email Address, Verify. The clubhouse will be sent you an Email, Verify from your Email inbox. [See Video in last of this tutorial, ]Now, Ready to Send Requests with the Below details.
- Support Email: Get help on email, email@example.com – Keep Title “Delete My Account” Send your Username, Your Phone number, and Your Queries or Error with screenshot if you have.
Email Contact: – here you can send feedback to add new feature in upcoming update – https://airtable.com/shr7MOahmp8HN1T9K
3: Contact on Clubhouse Social Page
Clubhouse Twitter :- https://twitter.com/joinClubhouse
wait for the response, till you get a reply, one more thing is that you should tweet to CH’s Twitter account and request them to help to delete the account permanently if none of the methods or Team is not responding on time.
in both cases, you got the void response, then a somewhat sweet spot you should follow tricks that put below.
Disconnect Twitter and Instagram Account on Clubhouse App
- Open the Clubhouse App
- now access your Clubhouse profile
- here you get the gear icon on the right-top side corner
- click on gear settings
next scroll the screen,
tap on Disconnect Twitter Account or Disconnect Instagram
Just tap one/by one so you get a pop-up screen that will see successfully disconnected.
Now, what will you have to do next?
Also read: Clubhouse Invite Tips and Tricks [Hidden].
hopefully, you found this my suggestion helpful, if you have a question, Please drop it into the comment box below.
thanks for reading us!!