Here best advice to fix Control center not working on iPhone X, iPhone 8/8 Plus, 6/6S, 6/6S Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus or iPad. There are many iOS 11, iOS 10/9/8 users have reported their issue about notification and control center won’t work after upgrading Software. In indeed it’s not a bug of the Apple but keep in mind that, whenever you working on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch with enabled Zoom Accessibility. In that case, you might be able to access neither Control Center nor Notification center. So don’t worried about it, we tried to give you best suggest to fix control center not working on iPhone, iPad. So check out at below outlined steps and instantly check out.
Before turning off display Zoom, once you should have use Zoom feature simply three – finger tapping and making the windowed- magnifying glass appear/disappear again will make notification or control center both works correctly. Otherwise, go for at following steps.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
iOS 12: Ways to Access CC on iPhone, iPad Pro/Mini/Air models
- For iPhone X or Later: Swipe finger down from the upper right corner of the screen, just like old iOS 11.
- For iPhone 6 to iPhone 8/8 Plus: Swipe up your Finger from bottom to top.
- For iPad: iOS 12 or later, Swipe Finger down from the top right corner of the screen, just like New iPhone models.
For iOS 11:
For iPhone X: Swipe down finger from the top-right corner of the iPhone X Screen.
iPhone 8/8 Plus: Swipe finger up from the bottom to the top of Screen.
Quick Points to be considered for fix,
- Check for Update iOS.
- Restart or Force Restart iOS device – (iPhone X – Press and Hold Side button for restart and Press and Hold side button + Volume Down button for Force Restart). Restart or Force restart iPhone 7/ 7 Plus, Restart iPhone 6S/ 6S Plus earlier: Press and Hold Sleep/ Wake button. Force Restart: Press and Hold Sleep/Wake + Home button.
- Enable Control center on lock Screen: Settings > Touch ID & Passcode > Control center on under Access when locked.
- Enable Control Center Within App.
- Reset All Settings. Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings.
Browse more deep guide on CC not working in iOS 11 device,
Know how to turn off/ disable Zoom on iPhone, iPad
Step 1. Launch Settings app from your iPhone home screen.
Step 2. Tap on General
Step 3. Navigate Accessibility then
Step 4. Go to Zoom option and make it turn off
That’s it. Now try to open up Notification Center by swiping from top side screen or try to view Control Center by the swipe from the bottom slider of iPhone Screen. Hope it would be working well.
If you persist the same issue, then keep continuing alternate way. Might you’be able to get success.
You’ve to perform reset all settings of iPhone or iPad and know it from outlined bottom steps:
Go to Settings > Tap on General > Scroll down Screen and tap on Reset > now touch on Reset All Settings
Here maybe it’ll be asked you Enter Passcode and go next. If you want to do all settings, reset then enter Passcode and go for complete.
Restart/ Force Restart iPhone, iPad
Once restart your iPhone and check out again what happens. It’s also one solution to getting all right.
Restart: Press and Hold Sleep/Wake button until you see Slide to turn off slider on screen. Side it and After few second tap on Sleep/Wake button again.
Force Restart: Press and Hold Sleep/Wake (Power Button) and Home button until you see the apple logo on the screen.
iPhone 7/7 Plus: Power button + Volume down button.
Bottom Line: –
Share your feedback concern the way of to fix control center not working on iPhone. Let’s know us if any other way through you got the fix of notification center issue on iPhone, iPad. You also contact us on Facebook, Twitter.